Specializing in American Research
LDS Services, Organization and Data Entry
United States/ West-Midwest USA/Eastern USA/ Online Research/ Genealogy Printing and Publishing Services
LDS Services including New Family Search, Organization,
Data Entry and Family History Booklets
Caldeen has over 32 years experience in researching family histories, including over 20 years as a professional researcher. She has extensive experience in American research .
LDS Services include data entry, temple submission, data extraction and printouts from New Family Search.LDS Services include data entry, temple submission, data extraction and printouts from New Family Search.
Specializes in taking your mass of records and organizing them into family history booklets with charts, pictures and your stories.
· Researched and compiled early American family histories. Books included historical as well as genealogical information.
· Van Horn family histories.
· Warner family of Lake Forest, IL.
· John Shellette Van Bergen.
· Trouslot and Stevens Families.
· Researched family tree and scanned family paintings and personal heirlooms for documentation of granddaughter of Edward Hines (of Hines Lumber).
· Has extracted six books into Personal Ancestral File, for submission to the Ancestral File, through the Salt Lake Family History Center.
· Personal Ancestral File Data Base includes over 200 different files, ranging from 100 to 10,000 names per file. Most of these records have been hand typed into the files.
· Taught Beginning Genealogy through Continuing Education at Harper College for 5 years and Lake County College for two. (Chicago Suburbs.)
· Has been a test site for the Salt Lake Family History Dept since the beginning of the “Family Search Program”
· Worked as a Staff Member of 2 family history centers on and off for 13 years.
Has extensive internet experience, using all the available genealogical data bases.
· Access to LDS Family History Centers, and local libraries and court houses.
· Access to Historic Nauvoo and Carthage, Illinois.
Rates and Hours:
· $25.00 hour/ 10 hour minimum.
· All payments in advance.
· Willing to work requested amount of hours ranging from 10 hours a month to full time.