For the past 27 years, I have embarked on a journey that lead me to the history of one of the largest African American Families in the country. Hi, my name is Uncle darryl and for the most part thisMy Biblical Ancestors Connected to the Bracy family
We all descend from Adam and Eve and have
a 134 generation-connection to the original man and woman.
History was changed with the death of Abel and the birth of Seth, the third child.
Eve bore Seth to Adam and most of the world descends from him and the people of the world can look back through the Holy Bible and can find someone in their family.
Through the lines of Boaz and King David of Isreal, my family gives you its early past. The European royal community can trace their family back to the Holy Bible through Judah and the 12 tribes of Israel. Here is a pictorial look at the history of the world. From Adam to Queen Victoria, the history is very diverse and large.
Noah was the patriarch that survived the Flood and is now the father of the modern-day people, all over the world.
They migrated to many places all over the world, including Isreal and all the continents of the Earth.
William the Conqueror descended from Adam and Eve
and all the photos above through his connection to the line of Espriota De Senlis and his great grandparents of the De Senlis and Vermandois genealogical lines. His genealogy connects through Viking lines that connect to Jacob, the father of the twelve tribes of Isreal. Let's go back to the Garden of Eden.
The Garden of Eden
Adam was the only man created from God, around the years, 4004 BC. His wife Eve was created from his rib, four years later. According to many sources, Adam and Eve had a mid-brown complexion.
Adam was the first man on earth. He was created by the "dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life: and man became a living soul" (Genesis 2:19). He was the only man created by God, all others were born of Eve. He was the keeper of the animals in the Garden of Eden. "And the rib that God had taken from man, made He a woman, and brought unto the man" They had dominion in the Garden of Eden. After they partook of the forbidden fruit, they were banned from the Garden of Eden with his wife, Eve (Genesis 3:24) . They lived East of Eden for the rest of their lives.
Eve is the mother of the world as being the first woman to bear children. They had three children; Cain, Abel, and Seth. Cain murdered Abel therefore causing a bridge in human history at the beginning. Most of the people of the earth descends from the line of Seth because we would have descended from a murderer so God allow Seth to be born to reconcile the genealogical line to make us a better line of people. Adam lived to be 930 years old.
When God made man and woman, he called them humans.
1. Adam and Eve were the first parents of all the races of the earth.
2. Adam and Eve contained all the genetic information from which eventuallly all the races came. A 144 gene-grouped alelles of genetic mass reproduction potential.
3. From Adam to Noah, all the descendants of Adam and Eve were probably mid brown color since Adam and Eve were also mid brown, according to the website, http://www.probe.org/docs/e-skincolor.html.
4. After the global flood and the Tower of Babel, descendants of Noah separated into people grouped according to their own language and travelled to different parts of the world, during the time of Peleg.
5. As different groups of people were exposed to different environments, natural selection occurred resulting in certain genetics traits to be enhanced for adaptability.
6. Darker skin pigmentation for environments with more intense sunlight due to the genetic potential to increase more melanin.
7. Certain groups w