1. HENRY RICHARDSON (SAMUEL, JOSIAH, EZEKIAL, THOMAS, THOMAS, THOMAS) was born September 19, 1714 in Chelmsford, Middlesex, Massachusetts. (Source, ancestral file from Mary Ann Ashworth AFN:NQCZ-ZB) He married UNKNOWN and had the following child:
1. Daniel Richardson
2. DANIEL RICHARDSON was born March 3, 1741 in Dracut, Middlesex County, Massachusetts and died July 7, 1777. He married ANNEY MCCLURE on November 28, 1765 in Worchester, Massachusetts. Anney is the daughter of Samuel McClure and Ms. Badger and was born August 19, 1739 in Newberry, Massachusetts. Daniel Richardson and Anney McClure are the parents of:
1. Henry Richardson born August 28, 1760.
*2. David Richardson born December 23, 1767.
3. Anna Richardson born March 31, 1770
4. Susanna Richardson born May 7, 1772.
5. Chloe Richardson born June 16. 1774.
6. Daniel Richardson born April 18, 1776 and died 1846.
1. DAVID RICHARDSON SENIOR was born in New York and died in Breckenridge County, Kentucky. He lived in Breckenridge County in 1820 and had the following children:
(David Richardson 01-31-1876 84y--m--d Probably Husband of Lydia Richardson Lydia Richardson 06-30-1807 06-06-1890 83y11m24d Probably Wife of David Richardson
Old Richardson Cemetery South Fork Church Road Boone County, Kentucky )
1. Martin Richardson who married pamela Lockett
on September 25, 1819 in Daviess County, Kentucky.
*2. Jonus Richardson. born about 1800 in N.Y. or Mass and
died between 1836/40. Married Phebe Boucher, daughter
of William Boucher and Amelia Farris.
3. Fannie Richardson born abt. 1810 in N.Y. or Mass and
died before October of 1839. Married Richard Boucher
February 16, 1831 in Daviess County, Kentucky. He is
the son of William Boucher and Amelia Farris and was
born 1805 in Ky and died bef. February 4, 1852.
4. Silas Richardson born about 1810 in N.Y. or Mass and
died after 1880. Married Lydia Shadwick March 15, 1832
in Hancock County.
5. Felia Richardson born about 1813 in N.Y. or Mass and
died after 1860.
6. Owen Richardson married Mary Newman December 23, 1833
in Hancock County, Kentucky.
2. JONUS RICHARDSON was born about 1800 in New York and died in Hancock County, Kentucky between 1836/40. He married PHEBE BOUCHER on January 2, 1823 in Daviess County, Kentucky. Phebe was born in Kentucky on February 17, 1807 and is the daughter of William Boucher and Amelia Farris.. Phebe died May 8, 1859 in Hancock County and is buried at Poplar Gorve Cemetery beside her second husband, Daniel Colbert, whom she married in 1840. Jonus owned 1100 acres on Blackford Creek. Jonus and Phebe are the parents of:
*1. Richard Richardson born August 10, 1824 in Hancock
County and died in the same county on August 6, 1913.
2. William Richardson born December 25, 1827 and died
in Hancock County. He married there to Martha Lott
on August 25, 1855.
3. George Richardson born between 1828/30 married Mary
Ann Meadows December 7, 1848 in Hancock County.
4. Mary Richardson born 1834 in Hancock County and
married there to John Bell on November 11, 1854.
5. Surilda Richardson born 1836 in Hancock County and
married there to Robert Holland on February 10, 1853.
3. RICHARD RICHARDSON born August 10, 1824 in Hancock County, Kentucky and died August 6, 1913 in the same county. He married in Hancock County to NANCY ANN RICHARDSON on January 9, 1850. Nancy was born October 27, 1833 in Hancock County to Silas "Cy" Richardson and Lydia Shadwick and died August 10, 1900 in Hancock County on her husband's 76th birthday. They are buried at Jewell Mill Dam Cemetery on the original farm of Richard's father, Jonus. Take highway 662 going East over Blackford Creek in