Genealogy.com
Starting Sept. 30, 2014, Genealogy.com will be making a big change. GenForum message boards, Family Tree Maker homepages, and the most popular articles will be preserved in a read-only format, while several other features will no longer be available, including member subscriptions and the Shop.
 
Learn more

Community

Search

Family Finder
First Name:
Middle:
Last:
 

Family History of Ward, Briggs and Allied Lines

Updated July 17, 2004

About Our Family Research


The basis of our family history is included in the book "Family History of Ward, Briggs, and Allied Lines" written by my grandmother, Irene Ward Kennedy. At the time she published the book, 1962, computers were not available for genealogical work. Three people hand typed various sections of the book. Needless to say errors were discovered when converting the book to computer format. How I wish that she had a computer available to her, not only for data entry but for the years of research that she so enjoyed.
The following is 90% of her book; the remaining 10% being living descendants.

 
Contact the Author


 

Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Terms of Service | PRIVACY
The content shown on this page has been submitted by a Genealogy.com customer, and is not subject to verification by Genealogy.com. Neither Genealogy.com nor its affiliates are responsible for the accuracy of any information contained on this page. The opinions expressed on this page are the author's alone and not the opinions of Genealogy.com.
© 2011 Ancestry.com