Welcome to the Home Page of the O'Leathlobhair Clan
Updated December 20, 2013
|About Our Family Research
This website is for the benefit of all those who bear the name of Lalor/Lawlor/Lawler or other variations.
The O'Leathlobhair Clan is registered with the Clans of Ireland and is based in the homeland of County Laois, Ireland.
The Clan Gathering and banquet combined with the AGM and the election of the Chieftain, usually takes place in July at a venue decided by the committee and will be posted on this website.
The website will contain Clan information (and how to become a member) and any activities, photographs, links to other sites and anything that might be of interest.
Should anyone have any photographs or anything they would like to share please use the email address at the bottom of the page.
Please sign the guestbook you may find a long lost family member!
- The Rock of Dunamase (63 KB)
Home to the Seven Septs of Laois including the O'Lalors.
- Clan Chieftains (55 KB)
Clan Chieftains in recent times 1994-2000
- A Clan Group 2007 (126 KB)
A picture from the ancestral tour in 2007
- 2011 Banquet (138 KB)
Guests surrounding the Clan Chieftain Margot at the 2011 Clan Gathering.
- Patrick Lawler's Ranch Petaluma (14 KB)
Patrick was born in Athey moved to Mountmellick and then to San Francisco around1857
- Clan Chieftains in Recent Times (60 KB)
Clan Chieftains in recent times 2006-2012
- Clan members on tour 2010 (94 KB)
As part of the 2010 tour we stopped off at a museum in Kilkenny
- Clan Gathering 2009 (130 KB)
Some of the Clan at the 2009 Clan Gathering
- Clan Chieftains in Recent Times (43 KB)
Clan Chieftains in recent times 2000-2006
- Chieftain Mobbed (73 KB)
The 2010 Chieftain was mobbed by fans who gate crashed the ceromony.
- Coat of Arms (57 KB)
The O'Leathlobhair coat of Arms
- Your Clan Cheiftain for 2012-13 (68 KB)
Aine was voted in as Clan Cheiftain for the next year at the 2012 Clan Gathering
- A passenger list on the Dunbrody (77 KB)
The famine ship The Dunbrody that sailed from New Ross Wexford to America with these Lawlor's onboard all in one cabin.
- James Fintan Lalor (61 KB)
A statue erected in Portlaiose, C. Laois of James Fintan Lalor.
- Your Clan Chieftain for 2013-2014 (45 KB)
Your new Clan Chieftain is Mary from C. Laois
- Clan Chieftains (51 KB)
Clan Chieftains in recent times 2009-2012
- Tenakill House (82 KB)
Tenakill House as it is to-day, the home of the famous political Lalors
- A Clan group outside Tenakill (29 KB)
A photo taken outside Tenakill on the Clan tour 2013
- Clan Group 2011 (112 KB)
The Clan on tour 2011
- Spot the Mistakes (57 KB)
Well can you? Take a close look, no, well look at Fidelis and the Lion Rampant, facing the wrong way. The have since been corrected.
- Tenakill at Christmas. (31 KB)
A picture from Kevin Akers.
- For Sale Limited Edition Scarves (28 KB)
Limited edition ladies scarves with logo at 20 euros available from: Mary Lalor-O’Mahoney, Boley, Abbeyleix, County Laois. Ireland.
- A visit to the statue of JFL (84 KB)
A Clan group at the statue of James Finton Lalor
- In memory of Richard Lalor (74 KB)
Erected by J. Lalor-Fitzpatrick
- For Sale Limited Edition Ties (30 KB)
Limited edition O'Leathlobhair mens ties with logo at 15 euros available from: Mary Lalor-O’Mahoney,
Boley, Abbeyleix, County Laois. Ireland.
- A Clan Group from 2001 (103 KB)
Clan Gathering 2001 on a tour of the Homelands