Researching a MacDonald Family from Boisdale - who lived on part of the old MacDougald grant in the easternmost part of Boisdale, just before Ironville. Sarah/Sally (Mor) MacDougald (daughter of Domh (Donald) MacDougald and sister of Mairi (Mary) MacDougald married Domh Raudh (Donald) MacDonald.
Sarah/Sally and Donald MacDonald had seven children:
1. Big Rory (Ruairidh Iain) MacDonald m. Anna MacKinnon. Rory born Boisdale, died New Aberdeen, C. B. - 3 children: Sarah/Allan/Maryann.
2. James (Seumas) ("Big Jim the Beveller") MacDonald m. Margaret Anne MacDonald, daughter of Angus MacDonald of Port Hood, C B. and Margaret Anne MacDonald (Alexander MacDonald/Flora McMaster)of River Inhibitants, C. B. 8 children: Johnnie, Donald Angus, Anne, Alexander, Sarah, Catherine,Micheal, Isobel.
3. Micheal (Big Mick) MacDonald m. Jessie MacDonald 8 children: Thomas, John Allen, Patrick, Helena (Lena), Catherine (Kathie), Sarah (Sadie), Mamie (Mary), Mary Jane (Babe).
4. Kate(Catriona) MacDonald m. James Boultier.
5. Alasdiar (Big Sandy) (John) MacDonald.
6. Mary (Mairi) MacDonald m. Kenneth MacNeil. 7 children: Elizabeth/Neil/Sarah Jane/Johanna/Annie/Mary/Maryann.
7. Sarah (Mor) MacDonald