We live in Saskatchewan, Canada. Our family tree is probably that of a fairly typical Canadian family, with widespread roots.Our 8 grandparents are:
1. Samuel Beck McKEAGUE, immigrated from Cullies, Shercock, Co. Cavan, Ireland in 1909. We have data on McKeague's on the Townlands of Cullies from 1790. Includes WILEY, BROWN, McKANNA.
2. Eleanor LEVICK, born England, immigrated in 1919. Her English roots, mainly in Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, and Yorkshire, includes LEVICK, HEWSON, MOXON, FOSTER, TRIMMINGHAM and many more.
3. Clarence Hunter JACKSON, born in New Brunswick, his dad's ancestors from Co. Down, Ireland in 1820, his mom's paternal ancestors (BLACKIE) from Scotland in 1774, her maternal ancestors United Empire Loyalists (WHITE, YERXA) who came to Canada c.1783, but some had been in America since 1600s.
4. Georgia Annice WINCHESTER, born in New Brunswick of pre- Confederation immigrants to Atlantic Canada:WINCHESTER, THOMAS and MARR.
5. John MORRISON, born in Ontario, his ancestors from Ireland about 1855 (MORRISON) and rather earlier for COULTER.
6. Florence Maud Lilian RICHEY, born in Ontario, her maternal ancestors (JOHNSTON) from Scotland in 1824, her paternal ancestors (RECHE) French Canadians dating back to 1600's in Canada.
7. August PETERSON, born in Minnesota, came to Canada early 1900s, his ancestors immigated from Sweden in 1872.
8. Francis HOFFMAN, born in Minnesota, her American ancestors include HOFFMAN, DEPEW, FREDRICK, SMITH, MAPES, some dating back to early Colonial days.
Would love to share information on any of these lines.