This page is dedicated to researching and documenting the Wright ancestors from Eli Thomas Wright (born 06/08/2001 in Grayling, MI), as far back as possible.
The researchers are Terry and Linda Wright, Eli's grandparents. Genealogy is our part-time hobby, but after retirement in the next few years, we will get into it more seriously.
(1) Eli Thomas Wright (b. 06/08/2001), Grayling, MI
(2) Joel Thomas Wright (b. 01/30/1979), Grayling, MI
and Kelly Mehan, Grayling, MI
(3) Terry Russell Wright (b. 01/28/48), Grayling, MI
and Linda S. (Hartley) Wright (12/19/50), Grayling, MI
(4) Russell Vernon Wright (b. 04/07/20, Flint, MI - d. 06/20/88, Traverse City, MI),
and Roberta E. (Tiller) Wright (b. 04/07/22, Flint, MI)
(5) James Wright (b. 1897, Montrose, MI - d. 1974, Birch Run, MI)
and Marie V. (Jackson) Wright (b. 1900, Riverdale, MI - d. 1976, Apache Jct., AZ.)
(6) Edwin T. Wright (b. 1874, Montrose, MI - d. 1916, Montrose, MI)
and Catherine (Davis) Wright (Forbes) (b. XXXX - d. XXXX)
(7) Walter Wright (b. 1848, Dunkirk, NY - d. XXXX, Mt. Morris Twp., MI)
and Mary Jane (Seccombe) Wright (b. XXXX, NY - d. 1926, Flushing, MI)
(8) Levi Meril or Merrill Wright (b. 1829, Bolton, NY - d. 01/20/1890, Beaver Lake, MI)
and Deborah (Butterfield) Wright (b. XXXX - d. 1911, Dunkirk, NY)
(9) Benjamin Wright (b. 1779 - d. XXXX, Dunkirk, NY)
and Phoebe (Hayes) Wright (b. XXXX, VT. - d. XXXX, Dunkirk, NY)
Note: I will update this information as new facts become available. I also have information on most siblings for these family members and much information on the families of the Wright wives. I recently submitted my DNA to the Wright Genealogy Project and was not a match for any previously submitted DNA samples. My haplogroup is R1b1c.