Genealogy.com Site Search
Only looking for names? Use the Family Finder.
- Upper and lower case are ignored.
- If you are only looking for names, be sure to use the Family Finder
on the left.
- If you type multiple words, you will only find pages on which all
of the words appear.
- To locate words in a specific order, surround them with quotation
marks, as in "Johnson
- Within the same search, you can have some words in quotation marks
and other words not in quotation marks. For example, to find John Graves
in Kentucky, you could type
but this might give you matches of Johns
who lived in Graves County, Kentucky. To avoid this, you would try
This search would only find pages that
included both John Graves and Kentucky.