Starting Sept. 30, 2014, Genealogy.com will be making a big change. GenForum
message boards, Family Tree Maker homepages, and the most popular articles
will be preserved in a read-only format, while several other features will
no longer be available, including member subscriptions and the Shop.
Some portions of Genealogy.com (particularly User Home Pages and GenForum)
are currently unavailable.
We will continue posting updates as more details are available.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Home Page | First Page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page ]
Ancestors of Caroline Gagnon
Generation No. 9
256. Jean Gagnon. He was the son of 512. Jean Gagnon dit Belzile and 513. Jeanne L'Oignon. He married 257. Geneviève Gamache September 5, 1713 in L'Islet.
257. Geneviève Gamache.
Child of Jean Gagnon and Geneviève Gamache is:
Jean Gagnon, married Angélique Lebel February 26, 1759 in Rivière Ouelle.
258. Nicolas Lebel. He was the son of 516. Jean Lebel and 517. Anne Soucy. He married 259. Françoise Mignault January 7, 1715/16 in Rivière Ouelle.
259. Françoise Mignault. She was the daughter of 518. Jean Mignot-Migneau and 519. Marie-Xainte Boucher.
Child of Nicolas Lebel and Françoise Mignault is:
Angélique Lebel, married Jean Gagnon February 26, 1759 in Rivière Ouelle.
260. Augustin Plourde. He was the son of 520. René Plourde and 521. Jeanne-Marguerite Bérubé. He married 261. Madeleine Lévesque November 25, 1733 in Rivière Ouelle.
261. Madeleine Lévesque. She was the daughter of 522. Joseph Lévesque and 523. Marie-Angélique Meneux.
Child of Augustin Plourde and Madeleine Lévesque is:
Pierre Plourde, married Charlotte Bérubé November 23, 1772 in Rivière Ouelle.
262. Pierre Bérubé. He was the son of 524. Pierre Bérubé and 525. Geneviève Dancosse. He married 263. Madeleine Lévesque November 25, 1733 in Rivière Ouelle.
263. Madeleine Lévesque. She was the daughter of 526. François-Robert Lévesque and 527. Marie-Charlotte Aubert.
Children of Pierre Bérubé and Madeleine Lévesque are:
Charlotte Bérubé, married Pierre Plourde November 23, 1772 in Rivière Ouelle.
Charles-Félix Bérubé, married Catherine Ouellet February 11, 1771 in Rivière Ouelle.
264. Jean Bérubé. He was the son of 528. Pierre Bérubé and 529. Geneviève Dancosse. He married 265. Geneviève Miville January 17, 1715/16 in Rivière Ouelle.
265. Geneviève Miville. She was the daughter of 530. Joseph Miville-Dechêne and 531. Marie-Jeanne Lévesque.
Child of Jean Bérubé and Geneviève Miville is:
Jean Bérubé, married Suzanne Lebreux November 25, 1776 in Rivière Ouelle.
266. Ambroise Lebreux. He was the son of 532. Claude Brun and 533. Cécile Dugas. He married 267. Marie Bergeron 1750 in Acadie.
267. Marie Bergeron.
Child of Ambroise Lebreux and Marie Bergeron is:
Suzanne Lebreux, married Jean Bérubé November 25, 1776 in Rivière Ouelle.
268. Jacques D'Anjou. He was the son of 536. Gilles D'Anjou and 537. Louise Lenoble. He married 269. Angélique Grondin January 19, 1639/40 in Lapocatière.
269. Angélique Grondin. She was the daughter of 538. François Grondin and 539. Anne Darde.
Child of Jacques D'Anjou and Angélique Grondin is:
Joseph D'Anjou, married Josephte Paradis February 3, 1777 in Rivière Ouelle.
270. Jean-Baptiste Paradis. He was the son of 540. Jean-Baptiste Paradis and 541. Marie-Josephte Lévesque. He married 271. Josette Perrot November 17, 1755 in Rivière Ouelle.
271. Josette Perrot. She was the daughter of 542. Barthélémi Perrot and 543. Dorothée Brisson.
Child of Jean-Baptiste Paradis and Josette Perrot is:
Josephte Paradis, married Joseph D'Anjou February 3, 1777 in Rivière Ouelle.
272. André Bérubé. He was the son of 544. Pierre Bérubé and 545. Geneviève Dancosse. He married 273. Josephte Vézina January 21, 1736/37 in L'Ange Gardien.
273. Josephte Vézina. She was the daughter of 546. Pierre Vézina and 547. Jeanne Letarte.
Child of André Bérubé and Josephte Vézina is:
André Bérubé, married Euphrosine Michaud July 15, 1771 in Kamouraska.
274. Étienne Michaud. He was the son of 548. François Michaud and 549. Marie Dionne. He married 275. Marie Nadeau November 16, 1749 in C.N. Dionne.
275. Marie Nadeau. She was the daughter of 550. Denis Nadeau and 551. Elisabeth Leroy.
Child of Étienne Michaud and Marie Nadeau is:
Euphrosine Michaud, married André Bérubé July 15, 1771 in Kamouraska.
276. Guillaume Fournier. He was the son of 552. Charles Fournier and 553. Élisabeth Bouchard. He married 277. Angélique Gagnon February 25, 1736/37 in L'Islet.
277. Angélique Gagnon. She was the daughter of 554. Alexandre Gagnon and 555. Angélique Caron.
Children of Guillaume Fournier and Angélique Gagnon are:
Véronique Fournier, married Jean-Baptiste Dubé January 21, 1771 in St-Jean Port Joli.
Jean-Baptiste Fournier, married Marie-Rose Dubé January 13, 1767 in C.N. Dupont.
278. Simon Dubé. He was the son of 556. Laurent Dubé and 557. Geneviève Boucher. He married 279. Marguerite Collin January 11, 1734/35 in C.N. Rosselat.
279. Marguerite Collin.
Child of Simon Dubé and Marguerite Collin is:
Marie-Rose Dubé, married Jean-Baptiste Fournier January 13, 1767 in C.N. Dupont.
Child of Simon Dubé and Marguerite Gaudin is:
Jean-Baptiste Dubé, married Véronique Fournier January 21, 1771 in St-Jean Port Joli.
280. Gabriel Paradis. He was the son of 560. Gabriel Paradis and 561. Marie-Anne Côté. He married 281. Charlotte Michaud June 9, 1746 in Kamouraska.
281. Charlotte Michaud. She was the daughter of 562. Pierre Michaud and 563. Marie-Madeleine Cadieu.
Child of Gabriel Paradis and Charlotte Michaud is:
Étienne Paradis, married Élisabeth Hudon January 18, 1773 in Aulnaies.
282. Louis-Charles Hudon-Beaulieu. He was the son of 564. Pierre Hudon and 565. Marie Gobeil. He married 283. Geneviève Lévesque August 30, 1723.
283. Geneviève Lévesque. She was the daughter of 566. Pierre-Joachim Lévesque and 567. Angéline Letarte.
Children of Louis-Charles Hudon-Beaulieu and Geneviève Lévesque are:
Pierre Hudon-Beaulieu, married Marie-Madeleine Dubé November 5, 1753 in Rivière Ouelle.
Élisabeth Hudon, married Étienne Paradis January 18, 1773 in Aulnaies.
284. Joseph Vaillancourt. He was the son of 568. Robert Vaillancourt and 569. Geneviève Destroismaisons. He married 285. Thérèse Martin January 7, 1732/33 in L'Islet.
285. Thérèse Martin. She was the daughter of 570. Louis Martin and 571. Louise-Angélique Ratté.
Child of Joseph Vaillancourt and Thérèse Martin is:
Ignace Vaillancourt, married Élisabeth Paradis May 17, 1773.
286. Alexandre Paradis. He was the son of 572. Gabriel Paradis and 573. Marie-Anne Côté. He married 287. Élisabeth Levasseur July 29, 1743 in Kamouraska.
287. Élisabeth Levasseur. She was the daughter of 574. Pierre Levasseur and 575. Marie-Élisabeth Michaud.
Child of Alexandre Paradis and Élisabeth Levasseur is:
Élisabeth Paradis, married Ignace Vaillancourt May 17, 1773.
Home Page | First Page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page ]
Search for Family - Learn About Genealogy - Helpful Web Sites - Message Boards - Guest Book - Home © Copyright 1996-99, The Learning Company, Inc., and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. © Copyright 1995-97 by Matthew L. Helm. All Rights Reserved.