Cooper, Pegues, Parker, Coker, Dean, Edington Family Pages
Updated August 24, 2012
|About Our Family Research
My relatives, thus far date back to the early 1600's On my grandmother Parker (Pegues' Cooper) side. I have three Indian Chiefs, four Indian Princess'.One of which is Pocahontas.
The authority for this information is this information is: "www2.gasou.edu/facstaff/dpanther".
I am related to Chief Moytoy of the Choctaw Indian nation, and I have the ancestrial history of Joesph Cooper with the explorer Desoto; his discoveries and military missions, and Daniel Boone's travels. Along with proof from this website, that Joesph Cooper, and his children married Choctaw Indians. I recently found out the Coopers were Jewish Rabbis but their wives being Choctaw Indians, any children born wouldn't be considered jewish because of Jewish tradition (that the mother had to be Jewish)
104. PETER I.9 COOPER (WILLIAM8, ISAAC7, DAUGHTER BLACK6 FOX, BLACK5, DAUGHTER4 ATTAKULLAKULLA, ATTAKULLAKULLA3, NANCY2 MOYTOY, CHIEF MOYTOY I (AMADOHIYI) OF1 CHOTA) was born May 09, 1843 in Trenton, Dade Co., Ga., and died March 23, 1914 in Long Island, Jackson Co., Ala.. He married MALINDA (LINDY) ELIZABETH SIZEMORE August 28, 1864 in Dekalb Co., Ala., daughter of RICHARD SIZEMORE and ELIZABETH FORESTER. She was born March 28, 1848 in Dade Co., Ga., and died September 18, 1938 in Long Island, Jackson Co., Alabama. Children of LE COOPER and FRANK PEGUES are:
i. GEORGE ENOCH10 PEGUES, b. March 28, 1884.
ii. FRANK GILMER PEGUES, b. December 25, 1885.
iii. HARMON WILSON PEGUES, b. December 04, 1886.
iv. BIRDIE FRANCES PEGUES, b. February 22, 1888.
v. IMA ELIZABETH PEGUES, b. May 24, 1891.
vi. CLAUDE MELVIN PEGUES, b. February 19, 1893.
vii. JULIA AYLETA PEGUES, b. March 17, 1895.
viii. SUDIE MAE PEGUES, b. May 06, 1897.
- Letter to Eddy Parker upon the death of my gm Ima (71 KB)
A. J. Funderburg (my uncle on my mothers side of the family) expressing his love of Ima Parker and his grief she's gone
- Bill and Mary, with other relatives (78 KB)
My father Bill Sr., on shore leave in Fort Worth, Texas during WWII. I just found out my dad's real father John Calvin Coker born 15 March 1900 was tall, slender had blue eyes and red hair. My father had blue eyes and red hair, and as you see in the US Navy Uniform he was also handsome. There were two William E. Dean's at Pearl Harbor GOGGLE:( William E. Dean Pearl Harbor).
- William Edington Dean (11 KB)
US Army photo
- three generations of William Edington Dean (390 KB)
My Dad, William Senior, his son (William ) my son (William)
- Hazel, Claudia, Mary, Vera, and Eddie (182 KB)
My mother Mary Dean, and her siblings. Hazel Johnston, Claudia Funderburg, Mary, Vera, and Edward Parker.
- My grandmother Ina E. Pegues and gf Edward Parler (22 KB)
this is at their 90 birthday party
- Vera, Eddie, Mary, Claudia, and Haze Johnston. (106 KB)
The order may be wrong, but these are the Parker siblings, Hazel the oldest, Claudia, Mary, Eddie, and Vera
- Ima E. Parker and her husband Edward L. Parker (18 KB)
My grandmother and grandfather
- My Father, his mother Estelle, and his step dad Wa (106 KB)
He must have come home on leave from the US Navy.
- William, Estelle, and Wade (252 KB)
My father (William Edington Dean) his mother Estelle Edington Coker Dean Elam, and step father Wade Elam
- Bill Junior feeding his son Will (151 KB)
Bill Junior feeding Will
- My father at Estelles home in Riverside area FWTX (287 KB)
He must have been home on leave, notice his rugged good looks, that is where my good looks come from.
- Grandmother & Grandfather Parker (49 KB)
Grandparents ( Ima and Edward L. Parker)celebrating Grandfather's 90 birthday
- My son William . (163 KB)
- William Edington Dean III at age 3 (96 KB)
Will (my son William III), at age three, in the pool in my parents (William and Mary Dean)backyard
- Bill Jr and Brenda on beach, at Mustang Island (322 KB)
Bill and Brenda on vacation
- Estelle Edington Coker Dean 1930 CENSUS (4523 KB)
My grandmother Estelle Edington Coker Dean Elam, was in the 1930 CENSUS as Estelle E. Dean.
- Arglus E. Dean adopted my Father. (726 KB)
The adoption paperwork from Tarrant County Courthouse, and the Masonic Lodge.
- Back of W.E. Dean's Birth Certificate (26 KB)
Shows that my father was born William Edington Coker, and his father was J.C. Coker. John C. Coker was the son of Calvin D.Coker and Mary A. Coker he had a brother Clarence and Troy Coker. John Calvin Coker was born 15 March 1900 and lived at 3205 Avenue B. Fort Worth, Texas. It looks like he was a carpenter and worked for Dupont Engineering Company of Jacksonville Texas.
- Mary Dean 1943 (83 KB)
Bills Mother 1943
- William Edington Dean' Sr.'s Birth Ceritificate (59 KB)
My dad was born to J. C. Coker and Estelle Edington. His father was John Calvin Coker; I just recently found this out from Liz Farthing (a very generous lady). John Calvin Coker was born 15 March 1900, and had red hair and blue eyes. His parents was Calvin D. Coker and Mary A. Coker. He had two brothers Clarence born approx 1905 and Troy born approx 1910.
- William E Dean Jr in Cowboy Suit with Cowboy Hat (77 KB)
Stock Show Day in Cowtown