Edwards Home Page
Updated October 13, 2007
|About Our Family Research
At this time we are researching the Edwards, Kirbys, Daileys, Fanshier, Fairchild, Hand and other related families (listed in the indexes). Donna has Perkins and related links with pictures also. Additions, corrections and comments are welcome.
We encourage anyone to use any and all information. Pictures are included, and more are being, or will be uploaded at a latter date.
- Fanshier, Murtie Lee (58 KB)
Murtie Lee Fanshier Brown and Jack Arthur Brown - ca 1941
- Hand, Anson P. - from Art Hands files (17 KB)
L. to R: Anson P. hand, b.Oct 13, 1859, Delmore Tucker, b.Apr 12, 1867, Ada Tucker, This may be Ada Helen(Quinn) Tucker, Leta's mother., Hanna Hand, not sure which Hanna this is., Letta Anna Tucker-Arthur Hand's mother, Sitting: Orrel Louise Tucker, b. Nov 18, Nov 18, 1897,Nora Hand, b. 1874, dau. of John Ross Hand.
- Rogers, Susannah (199 KB)
Susannah Rogers - 1894 b. Oct. 1818, d. Dec. 1899 Wife of Joshua Matney, dau. of William Rogers and Rebeckah Oley.
- Edwards, Noah Elijah with Granddaughter. (22 KB)
Pictured with Noah is Charlotte Maxine Pennington Glidewell. Taken in the Beardstown Nursing Home. (No longer used as a nursing home) 1957.
- Adams, Sarah Matilda (59 KB)
Wife of Joseph Whittenberger (GGrandmother of Stella Marie Edwards Quisenbery). b. Dec 1825, d. July 1909. Stella is the dau. of Mary Fairchild and John F. Adams.
- Tucker, John Albert's Family (22 KB)
John, b. Feb 14, 1869-From Left Sitting: Elsie, Nora Ellen, Maude. Left Standing: Elyah, Grace (twin), Carter, Jennie (twin).
- Edwards, Herbert Sr. and Elva Ada Fanshier Edwards (24 KB)
My mother and Father
- Fairchild, Mary Ann (39 KB)
Mary Ann Fairchild Davis. (More often used the name of Anna Fairchild or Anna Davis - 1878-1953.
- Hand,Bertha - From Art Hand's files (10 KB)
Bertha is he daughter of Ony Carmon Hand and Bessie Farrall, Grandaugher of Anson P. Hand
- Tombstones of Daniel Gray and Mrs. Phoebe Gray. (189 KB)
Received from Cecil Stuerke: Located in the Old School Baptist Cemetery - Ridgeville, OH. Stone on Left; In Memory of Daniel Gray who departed this life Feb 19, 1843 in the 94 Year of his Age. An adored Father & Mother Side byside lay buried here. They were beloved by friends & all. But at length the Lord did call. He served his country, shed his blood. And lived a servant of his God. But they are gone and with the best.There ever more to be at rest. Right Stone - Mrs Phoebe Gray, consort of Daniel Gray who departed this life July 31, 1832 in the 75 Year of her Age. Note on bottom right - Mrs. Gray was the former Phoebe Butler. The photo is from the visit of Bill & Doris Latimer. They record that the stone is in the 2nd row under a big pine tree NW of the Samuel Cornell stone.
- Fanshier, Charles Skaggs Family - ca 1884 (82 KB)
Charles Skaggs Fanshier, Tryphena Ann Fairchild Fanshier, (T-B) Edna C, (L-R) George W, Obedience E and George.
- Edwards, Elva Ada Fanshier w/ Louis Monroe (30 KB)
My mother and brother taken ca 1931.
- Edwards, Herbert Sr. (32 KB)
My father ca 1933.
- Tucker,Harvey Delos - from Art Hand's files (90 KB)
b. mar 16, 1891 S/o Delemore Allen Tucker and Ada Helen Quinn
- Hand, John Ross - From Art Hand's files (22 KB)
John was b. Nov 20, 1850: With him is wife, Alma Etta Mainard, b. 1856
- Fanshier, James Henry and Owen Oscar. (63 KB)
James Henry is on the left and Owen Oscar is on the right. Picture was taken at Beardstown, IL., - ca 1938-39.
- Edwards, Louis Monroe (46 KB)
ca 1933, Later in life he was also known as "Jiggs".
- Edwards, Fanshier, Kincade, McDaniel, Anderson (35 KB)
Standing in back; Herbert Edwards Sr., Owen Oscar Fanshier, Albert Kincade. Front L-R; Wayne McDaniel and Nelson Anderson - ca 1939
- Tucker, Leta Anna (Tucker) Hand with Son Arthur (47 KB)
From Art Hand's files: Leta was b. Dec. 13, 1874, Arthur was b. Nov 4, 1921.
- Edwards, Louis Monroe (49 KB)
Taken at a Family reunion in Beardstown, IL. - 1990
- Kincade, Mary Lou Vada (54 KB)
My Grandmother, ca1891
- Edwards, Donna Mae Perkins (12 KB)
Picture taken in 1953 while I was still in Korea.
- Kincade, Mary and Owen Oscar Fanshier (37 KB)
This is my Grandmother and Grandfather, on my Mothers side. ca 1942-43.
- Edwards, Herb Jr and Donna Mae Perking Edwards (30 KB)
Dressed up; "Weekly trip to town, for shoping".
- Edwards, Bertha Caaroline Peebles (20 KB)
Bertha b. 1891, was the wife of George Wesley Edwards, b. 1887, d. 1955.
- Hand, Nora , dau. of Ony Carmon Hand (26 KB)
From Art Hand's files: Nora, in middle(?), and Annabell (?) Millinor.
- Walls, Fern, b. jan 23, 1886, d. may 1968 (58 KB)
These show Fern in the various stages of her life. Only one picture has a date. Fern is the daughter of Eliza Edwin Walls and Anna E. Quinn.
- Fanshier, Murtie Lee (70 KB)
Picture taken ca 1914
- Tucker,Grace & Jennie - from Art Hand's files (12 KB)
This picture was taken before they were married. Jennie is the mother of Emil Kerrick.
- Edwards, David, (30 KB)
1823-1876, Sone of James P(atty) Edwards and Jane More.
- Edwards, Charlotte Delphia (49 KB)
Charlotte b. 1908, d. 1984, sitting on steps of the Courthouse, Paris, IL. Picture taken ca 1924.
- Hand, William Henry - from Art Hand's files (41 KB)
William b. June 29, 1926 (age 5 yrs) son of William Henry Hand b. July 27, 1894 and Leta Anna (Tucker) Hand b. Dec 13, 1894.
- Edwards, John Dallas (18 KB)
ca 1853-1924, Son of David Edwards and Mahala Elam.
- Charlotte Delphia w/ Ralph Eugene Pennington (47 KB)
This is picture taken on their 50th Anniversary. - 1981.
- Walls, Fern and Fred Smittkamp: (20 KB)
Fern Walls 1886-1968 m: Fred Smittkamp 1901-1982
- Kirby, Marion Henry and Harriet Isobell Dailey (37 KB)
My GGrandparents on my Fathers side. Harriet was also known as "Hattie".
- Edwards, Wilbur (53 KB)
This picture taken in Abeline, TX. Oct. 17, 1943.
- Hiatt, William - from Art Hand's files (29 KB)
William Hiatt, brother of Mary Hiatt. I don't have anything about William and would appreciate any information about him or his wife.
- Kirby, Sarah Adell (28 KB)
1889-1918 Died durning a ful epidemic
- Edwards, Wilbur (63 KB)
b. 1910, d. 1980, picture was taken ca 1943-44.
- Elsie Baker, Hellen Kimble,Roe Walls, Roe family (49 KB)
Elsie Baker(upper left), school teacher at Walls School for several years.Married a Hess. Upper right:Hellen Kimble, (picture has lable "Aunt" with her name. Lower Left, Roe Walls, His family is also pictured with him. Lower Right is Roe Walls in his younger years. Roe's full name is Cicero "Roe" Lemuel Walls, b. Apr 6, 1900 and d. Dec 7, 1896. Son of Elza Edwin Walls and Anna E. Quinn.
- Kirby, Mary Jane (25 KB)
1894-1918, Married an Unknown Welsh. Mary also died during the flu epidemic.
- Edwards, John Orville w/ wife May Amelia Donelson (46 KB)
Picture taken at Beardstown, Il., Schmotz Park, at a family reunion, Oct. 1991.
- Kincade, Albert (72 KB)
This picture of Albert is shown with the Emery Rutty family. Albert is 4th from the left.- ca 1901.
- Kirby, Dennis Franklin (22 KB)
1895-1918, Also known as "Jack". One of the three children to die during the flu epidemic of 1918.
- Edwards, John Orville (47 KB)
b. 1913 d. 1991, This picture was taken in Oct. of 1991. John died the following Dec.
- Fanshier, Dorothy Viola (50 KB)
Dorothy Viola Fanshier McDaniel with son James Wayne, Jr. - ca 1935-36
- Kirby Family (30 KB)
L. to R. standing: Clarence Arthur, Marion Henry and Dennis Franklin. L to R sitting: Elsie Henley Kirby, Harriet Isobell Daily Kirby, and Mary Jane Kirby.
- Hand, Art's Gramma & Grampa Tucker (16 KB)
Delmore Allen Tucker 1867-1956; Ada Helen Quinn 1864-1940; Arthur Allen Hand 1921-2003
- Kirby, Harriet Isobell Dailey (31 KB)
1868-1935, Also known as "Hattie"
- Walls, Bertha 1899-1958 (17 KB)
Dau. of Leander Jackson Walls 1863-1940 and Margaret ellen Clem 1865-1913
- Edwards, Noah Elijah (30 KB)
1879-1957, My Grandfather. Picture taken in Paris, IL. ca 1936
- Hand, Leta on Horse (20 KB)
William Henry "Bub" Hand Jr. 1926-1982 (far right), Leta Anna Tucker 1894-1997 on Horse,Orrell Jo Ann on second horse, Fred Lester Tucker 1902-1991(L. edge of picture) Harry Fanell
- Hand, Mary Cole (Sub. by Dawn) (18 KB)
June 11, 1731 - Jan 1, 1831; Dau of William Cole and Elizabeth Dennis; Wife of Daniel Hand. Buried Indian Creek Baptist Church Cemetery, Reily Twp., Butler Co., OH.