Family Tree Maker Online InterneTree
Return to the User's Home Page
InterneTree lets you view an actual box-style tree on the Internet! See our quick instructions to learn the best ways to locate information in the tree.
- To locate an individual quickly, type F on your keyboard. This will display a list of all individuals in the tree.
- To view a particular individual's ancestors and descendants, right-click that individual's box and choose Make Primary Individual. This places the individual's box it in the center of the family tree, with the individual's ancestors to the right of the box and descendants to the left.
- To see more information about a particular person, click their box and type D on your keyboard.
- To move up and down and left and right through the tree, use the scroll bars.
- To return to the center of the tree, press the Home key on your keyboard.
- To zoom in and out of the tree, use the + and - keys on your keyboard.
- For additional help, please read the detailed InterneTree Instructions.
Search for Family - Learn About Genealogy - Helpful Web Sites - Message Boards - Guest Book - Home
© Copyright 1996-99, The Learning Company, Inc., and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
© Copyright 1995-97 by Matthew L. Helm. All Rights Reserved.