Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals |InterneTree |Sources
Herman Selig (b. Nov 14, 1889, d. Oct 14, 1944)Herman Selig (son of Friedrich Selig and Amelia Strohlich) was born Nov 14, 1889 in Prussia, and died Oct 14, 1944 in Gladwin, MI. He married Mariana Ziemer on Jul 06, 1913 in Cleveland, OH, daughter of Gottfried Von Zimmerman and Karolina Stoike.
Notes for Herman Selig:
More About Herman Selig:
More About Herman Selig and Mariana Ziemer:
Marriage: Jul 06, 1913, Cleveland, OH.
Marriage Notes for Herman Selig and Mariana Ziemer:
_MENDDeath of one spouse
Children of Herman Selig and Mariana Ziemer are:
- Henry Selich, b. May 07, 1914, Cleveland, OH, d. Oct 12, 1929, Gladwin, MI.
- +Alfred Selich, b. Apr 08, 1916, Sage Township Gladwin, MI, d. Feb 20, 1953, Mt. Pleasant, MI.
- +Lillian Selich, b. May 30, 1918, Gladwin, MI, d. Jun 12, 1995.
- +Edwin Selich, b. Oct 07, 1920, Gladwin, MI, d. Nov 04, 1979, Goodrich, MI.
- +William Selich.
- Emil Selich, b. May 18, 1926, Gladwin, MI, d. Mar 18, 1927, Gladwin, MI.
- +Freida Selich.
Search for Family - Learn About Genealogy - Helpful Web Sites - Message Boards - Guest Book - Home
© Copyright 1996-99, The Learning Company, Inc., and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
© Copyright 1995-97 by Matthew L. Helm. All Rights Reserved.