Evans Family of Alabama
Updated July 23, 2009
|About Our Family Research
Researching: My lines:
My husband's lines:
- Aunt Mag EVANS BYRD (1 KB)
She was "pa pa" EVANS' sister.
- Vanna & Carl (9 KB)
Vanna Strong was Lillie Faye's sister.
- Channie Mae Evans (17 KB)
Married Laney L. Rich. She was born 29 Jan 1911 & died 19 May 1999. She is buried in Greenhill Cemetery in Childersburg,Al.
- Aunt Mag Evans Byrd (7 KB)
She was "Pa Pa" Evans sister.
- Arkwright Baptist Church (30 KB)
Channie Mae Evans was born in Arkwright, Shelby Co,AL to James "Bud" Wm. Evans & Lillie Faye Strong.
- Memorial to Mother from Patsy (51 KB)
Was in Daily Home paper on first anniversary of her death.
- Lillie Faye Strong Evans (3 KB)
My "ma ma" was a petite, beautiful woman. She was a hard worker.
- Lillie, Mary, & Vanna Strong (22 KB)
These three sisters were raised by their aunt,Omi Winslett, when their father, Hiram Strong, & their mother, Nora Lee Craddock, passed away.
- Ma Ma & Pa Pa Evans (4 KB)
My maternal grandparents...the only grandparents i ever knew.
- Smith "Boy" Evans (13 KB)
He was the son of Bud & Lillie Faye Evans.
- Aunt Mag & Aunt Pearl (5 KB)
Sisters of James Wm. Evans.
- Hiram, Nora Lee, Lillie, Mary, & Vanna Strong (14 KB)
Hiram burned to death when a stove blew up, one early morning, after he put kerosine on the coals. Nora lived about a year after that. Mother said that she grieved herself to death.