Get writing ideas and topics with the Genealogy.com Biography Assistant
What foreign countries and events held his/her interest over the years? Select this Topic to describe what was important to him/her.
Did a particular foreign event interest him or influence his/her life?
- What major foreign events took place in his/her lifetime? Were any specific countries or issues in the news persistently?
- What event was it that affected him? A war? The formation of a country? The change of a regime? Were family or friends directly involved? How did these factors affect his/her reaction to the event?
- If he/she could have been there, what would he/she have done? Why? In what ways could he/she have affected the event, if, at all?
- What did he/she think were some important results from this event? What impact, if any, did it have on other countries?
- At the time, did he/she feel it was handled well by the people and government of the country, as well as by other countries? How did he/she think the event could have been handled differently?
- Did he/she foresee the occurrence of this event? What caused him to think it would happen?