Re: McCurley Cemetery, Monroe Co., AR
I am related to the McCurley's.
1. My grandfather's 1/2 sister Willie Hankins married W.G. McCurley.2. Mink Bennett married Martha (Susie) McCurley 3. My ggraandfather was 1/2 brothers to W.G., Robert C., and John T. McCurley. Seems like there are other connections off hand I can't think.
The Lawsons in the cemetery are:
1. Albert Cleveland-husband of Nancy
2 James Monroe-Sara Montines's husband, son of Tom Jr. and Lillie Lawson
3. Joseph Edward (Westley) son of Tom Jr. and Lillie Lawson
4. Lillie Ann-wife of Thomas Marion
5. Nancy (Jane)-wife of Albert
6. Sara Montine-Lawson-wife of Jame Monroe Lawson
7. Thomas Marion Jr.-son of Thomas and Lillie Lawson
8. Tommie McDaniel-Laawson-daughter
9. Thomas Marion-Husnand of Lillie Ann
I think there are other Lawson's in the cemetery, but they (women)are married to another last name.
Are any of the Lawson connected to the Bennett's or other names in the McCurley Cemetery?