Don't know if this information helps you with yours WILEY line.Phil Emerson
1. A.A.1 CRAWFORD was born in Ireland and died in at sea on way to the U.S.A. He married SARAH DAVIS in Ireland. She was born in Ireland, and died in Plainview, Minnesota.
Children of A.A. CRAWFORD and SARAH DAVIS are:
2.i.ISABELLA2 CRAWFORD, b. June 27, 1814, Belfast, Ireland; d. June 27, 1884,
Litchfield, Minnesota. m. JOHN TUFT
ii.JOHN CRAWFORD, b. Ireland; d. Auburn, North Dakota; m. NANCY TUFT,
Plainview, Minnesota; d. Plainview, Minnesota.
iii.WILLIAM CRAWFORD, b. Ireland.
iv.SARAH JANE CRAWFORD, b. Ireland.
v.NANCY CRAWFORD, b. Ireland; d. Abt. 1906; m. THOMAS TUFT.
Generation No. 2
2. ISABELLA2 CRAWFORD (A.A.1) was born June 27, 1814 in Belfast, Ireland, and died June 27, 1884 in Litchfield, Minnesota. She married JOHN TUFT 1839 in Ogdensburg, New York, son of GEORGE TUFT and ?. He was born Abt. 1811 in Belfast, Ireland, and died October 07, 1897 in Yakima, Washington (Tahoma Cemetery). John was a Civil War Vet A private of Captain Cavanaugh's Company "C" 10th or 16th Regiment of Minnesota Infantry Volunteers. Enrolled August 29, 1864. Served one year. Discharged August 19th 1865 at Fort Snelling, Minnesota. 5'8", dark complexion, grey eyes, black hair, Occupation Farmer.
Children of ISABELLA CRAWFORD and JOHN TUFT are:
3.i.MARY ANN (TUFT)3 TUFFT, b. February 18, 1841, Prescott, Ontario, Canada; d. January 18, 1919, Yakima, Washington (Tahoma Cemetary).
4.ii.JAMES KNOX TUFT, b. November 26, 1842, Pennsylvania.
5.iii.GEORGE WASHINGTON TUFT, b. December 28, 1845, Prescott, Canada.
iv.JOHN WILLIAMS TUFT, b. October 07, 1848, Belvidere, Ill; d. Belvidere, Ill.
6.v.SARAH JANE TUFT, b. December 28, 1852, Belvidere, Ill; d. May 12, 1913, Spearfish, South Dakota.
7.vi.MARTHA ELIZABETH TUFT, b. September 05, 1856, Belvidere, Ill; d. Yakima, Washington.
Generation No. 3
3. MARY ANN (TUFT)3 TUFFT (ISABELLA2 CRAWFORD, A.A.1) was born February 18, 1841 in Prescott, Ontario, Canada, and died January 18, 1919 in Yakima, Washington (Tahoma Cemetary). She married HUGH WILEY July 04, 1858 in Winona, Minnesota, son of WILLIAM WILEY and MARTHA PEOPLES. He was born November 25, 1832 in West Fairfield, Westmoreland, Pennsylvania (East of Pittsburg), and died January 01, 1884 in Yakima, Washington (Tahoma Cemetary).
Notes for Mary Ann Tuft:
Hugh Wiley and Mary Ann Tuft lived in Winona, Minnesota until 1866, when they went by ship from the East Coast of the U.S. (port of embarkation not clearly known) to Panama, made the crossing by land, and another ship was taken up the west coast to Oregon. A fire destroyed their home in Salem, Oregon before the family went inland in 1868 to home stead in the Athanum Valley, Yakima County, Washington. They were the second white family to settle in the valley. Hugh died New Year's day 6 A.M. 1884 , fully conscious. (By Martha Wiley, "The Road")
Children of MARY TUFFT and HUGH WILEY are:
i.WILLIAM4 WILEY m. (1) SADIE FOX; m. (2) ANNIE COLE,
ii.WALLACE WILEY, m. LUCILLE ANNETTE WINGARD.
iii.INFANT SON WILEY
iv.JAMES J. WILEY m ROSE WARD
v.v.INFANT GIRL WILEY
vi.JOHN WILEY, m. LIVONA CONSTANCE SHERMAN
vi.ISABELLA WILEY, m NORMAN WOODHOUSE
viii.CHARLES WILEY; m. ELLEN (NELLIE) FEAR
ix.MARTHA WILEY, missionary to China
x.ANNA WILEY m. WILLIAM FREDRICK ACHELPOHL
4. JAMES KNOX3 TUFT (ISABELLA2 CRAWFORD, A.A.1) was born November 26, 1842 in Pennsylvania. He married FREELOVE AUGUSTA GROW. She died February 07, 1889.
5. GEORGE WASHINGTON3 TUFT (ISABELLA2 CRAWFORD, A.A.1) was born December 28, 1845 in Prescott, Canada. He married LETITIA JANE GROW. She was born May 10, 1848, and died June 09, 1926 in Grafton, North Dakota.
6. SARAH JANE3 TUFT (ISABELLA2 CRAWFORD, A.A.1) was born December 28, 1852 in Belvidere, Ill, and died May 12, 1913 in Spearfish, South Dakota. She married N. F. REVELLE.
7. MARTHA ELIZABETH3 TUFT (ISABELLA2 CRAWFORD, A.A.1) was born September 05, 1856 in Belvidere, Ill, and died in Yakima, Washington. She married LOREN SHAW.