Caroline Wood and Henry Smith French
Caroline Wood was born Dec 1833 in Rio Grande, Gallia Co. OH and died 12 Jan 1914 in Raccoon Twp, Gallia Co. OH she is buried in the Wood Family Cemetery, Rio Grande, Gallia Co. OH. She married 1 apr 1857 to Henry Smith French b. 25 Oct 1834 in Jackson, Jackson Co. OH and died on 08 Jan 1924 in Jackson, Jackson Co. OH. He was buried per his death certificate in Calvary Baptist Church Cememtery, Raccoon Twp, Gallia Co. OH. Her's (Caroline's) states that she is buried at the Wood Family Cemetery.
Their children are as follows:
1. Bethsama French b. 1858 (shows up with parents and grandparents in the 1860 census in Raccoon Twp, Gallia Co. OH) along with the 1870-1880 but none after that. Where is she? Where is she buried at? Does anyone know?
2. Harrison Wood French b.Abt. 1862 d.30 Jan 1911 He died in Defiance, Defiance Co. OH. Don't know where he is buried at.
3. Abraham Augustus French b.12 Aug 1864 Raccoon Twp, Gallia Co. OH d. 04 Jun 1952 Richmond Dale, RossCo.OH is buried at Little Mound Cemetery, Chillicothe, Ross Co. OH
4. Romania (Romi) Ina French b. 5 June 1866 Jackson, Jackson Co. OH d.21 May 1944 Columbus, Franklin Co. OH Buried at Sunset Cemetery, Columbus, Franklin Co. OH
5.Frank Ruffner French b.06 Oct 1871 Racoon Twp. Galia Co. OH d.19 Feb 1958 San Diego, CA Buried: Greenwood Cemetery, San Diego, San Diego Co. CA
6. Charles Smith French b.10 May 1874 Rio Grande, Gallia Co. OH d. 14 Oct 1941 Springfield, Clark Co. OH
I have checked all the census on this family, the 1900 census states that Caroline Wood-French and Henry Smith French had 7 children with 6 living by that census date. So either Bethsama died between 1880-1900 or there was an infant death somewhere. Does anyone know how to get into cemetery listings either for the Wood family cemetery or Calvary Baptist Church Cemetery? I can't seem to find any of them no matter where I go to look. The only ones that I can't seem to find for this family is Bethsama and another child. Any help would be appreciated.