Taken from The History of Newberry County Vol. 1 1749-1860 by Thomas H. Pope
"Trinity Methodist was organized in 1835 by merger of the older congregations of Shady Grove and Kadesh, both of these having been established in the eighteenth century."
Trinity Church is in the Silverstreet community of Newberry County located off of the Belfast Rd.The Belfast Rd. goes out off Newberry starting in the Helena community and ends in Laurens County at SC Hwy 56.There is an old homestead at the end of the road named "Belfast"