Here some info on my Albers/Linneman line.I don't have any Jansen's that I am aware of.Does it look like there is a match to your Albers/Linneman line?
Generation No. 1
1.GERHARD HEINRICH (HENRY)2 ALBERS(JOHN BERNARD1) was born Bef. October 26, 1815 in Bockeloh, Hanover, Germany, and died July 29, 1879 in Guttenberg, Iowa.He married ANNA ELIZABETH LINNEMAN, daughter of JOHN LINNEMAN and ANNA LINNEMANN.She was born September 28, 1823 in Hanover, Germany, and died August 14, 1873 in Guttenburg, IA.
Notes for GERHARD HEINRICH (HENRY) ALBERS:
Gerhard Henry Albers came to this country in 1838, and settled in Cincinnati, Ohio. He received his citizenship papers in 1844 while living in Cincinnati. Later he moved to Guttenberg, Iowa.He was married to Anna Marie Linneman; they had seven children, namely:
Bernard Albers, Catherine (Mrs. Herman Stevens), Frances (Mrs. John Roth), John M. Albers, Mary (Mrs. John Seger), Anna (Mrs. William Schwaller), and Elizabeth (Mrs. Sylvester Urbany).Many of this family were the first settlers in Tempteton.
Source: "A Century of Memories, Templeton Iowa", 1982
Children of GERHARD ALBERS and ANNA LINNEMAN are:
2. i. JOHN MATHIAS HENRY3 ALBERS, b. August 22, 1855, Cincinnati, Ohio; d. August 13, 1915, Templeton, IA.
3. ii. MARY CATHARINE ALBERS, b. July 6, 1857, Cincinnati, OH; d. December 26, 1940, Bancroft, Iowa.
4. iii. CATHERINE MARIA ALBERS, b. March 16, 1851, Cincinnati, OH; d. March 11, 1932, Carroll, Iowa.
5. iv. FRANCES ALBERS, b. March 25, 1853, Cincinnati, OH; d. 1922, Carroll, Iowa.
6. v. ANNA ALBERS, b. December 14, 1861, Cincinnati, OH; d. January 7, 1947.
7. vi. F. BERNARD ALBERS, b. December 12, 1848, Cincinnati, OH; d. April 29, 1872, Guttenburg, IA.
8. vii. ELIZABETH MARIA ALBERS, b. August 6, 1864, Ohio; d. March 9, 1938.
Generation No. 2
2.JOHN MATHIAS HENRY3 ALBERS (GERHARD HEINRICH (HENRY)2, JOHN BERNARD1) was born August 22, 1855 in Cincinnati, Ohio, and died August 13, 1915 in Templeton, IA.He married CAROLINE SCHWALLER March 1884 in Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Templeton, Iowa, daughter of VICTOR SCHWALLER and ELIZABETH VOEGELE.She was born May 26, 1864 in Glen Haven, Wisconson, and died June 30, 1916.