Looking for leads on the descendants of the following Aldrich family. Some of the information may be incorrect and should be used as leads only.
1. EPHRAM H.2 ALDRICH (UNKNOWN1)1 was born June 1848 in Wisconsin2, and died October 29, 1915 in Phillip, South Dakota3. He married CLARA C. DAILEY February 06, 18803, daughter of JOHN DAILEY and ELIZABETH BURMAN. She was born January 28, 1854 in Wisconsin3.
Notes for EPHRAM H. ALDRICH:
SDGENWEB File -- Haakon Co. SD -- Federal Land Records -- Names "A"
ALDRICH EPHRAIM H 07 001 N 018 E 033 80 272002 PA 2971 05/29/1907
More About EPHRAM H. ALDRICH:
Census 1880: June 19, 1880, Wisconsin, Dane Co., Cottage Grove, Roll: T9_1421; Family History Film: 1255421; Page: 289C; Enumeration District: 64
Census 1900: June 07, 1900, South Dakota, McCook Co., Canistota Twsp., E.D. 360, Sheet 4B, p. 217a
Census 1910: May 31, 1910, South Dakota, Stanley Co., Philip Twsp., E.D. 127, Sheet 3A, Roll 1488 Book 2, Page 13a
Occupation: 1910, Merchant, Furniture Store, Owner of Aldrich & Son, furniture and undertaking, pianos and organs4
More About CLARA C. DAILEY:
Occupation: 1910, Furniture Store
Children of EPHRAM ALDRICH and CLARA DAILEY are:
2. i. LEVANDER EPHRAIM3 ALDRICH, b. December 1880, Wisconsin.
3. ii. TOM HEWITT ALDRICH, b. September 02, 1881, Wisconsin.
4. iii. EUGENE DRAKELY ALDRICH, b. September 1884, Wisconsin.
iv. GRACE ALDRICH, b. March 1886, Wisconsin.
Generation No. 2
2. LEVANDER EPHRAIM3 ALDRICH (EPHRAM H.2, UNKNOWN1)5 was born December 1880 in Wisconsin. He married CARRIE April 05, 1905 in Dane Co., Wisconsin6. She was born Bet. 1884 - 1885 in Wisconsin.
More About LEVANDER EPHRAIM ALDRICH:
Census 1910: April 28, 1910, South Dakota, Stanley Co., Fort Pierre, E.D. 103, Sheet 9B, Roll 1488 Book 2, Page 139b
Office: 1910, Deputy County Treasurer
Children of LEVANDER ALDRICH and CARRIE are:
i. LLOYD4 ALDRICH, b. Bet. 1905 - 1906, South Dakota.
ii. WANDA ALDRICH, b. Bet. 1907 - 1908, South Dakota.
iii. SHIRLEY ALDRICH, b. Bet. 1908 - 1909, South Dakota.
More About SHIRLEY ALDRICH:
Census 1930: April 22, 1930, South Dakota, Pennington Co., Rapid City, E.D. 22, Sheet 17B, Roll: T626_2229; Page: 17B; Enumeration District: 22; Image: 0791, Lodger living with James A. Conner, age 71
3. TOM HEWITT3 ALDRICH (EPHRAM H.2, UNKNOWN1) was born September 02, 1881 in Wisconsin. He married BESSIE D.. She was born Bet. 1884 - 1885 in Montana.
Notes for TOM HEWITT ALDRICH:
Question: Could this be the same person???
Name: Aldrich, Tom H
Death Date: 06 May 1958
More About TOM HEWITT ALDRICH:
Census 1910: June 02, 1910, South Dakota, Stanley Co., Philip Twsp., E.D. 127, Sheet 6B, Roll 1488 Book 2, Page 16b
Occupation: 1910, Laborer, Ice House
Residence: September 08, 1918, Sheridan, Montana7
Notes for BESSIE D.:
Could this possibly be the same person???
Name: Bessie D Aldrich
Place of Death: Renton
Date of Death: 01 Mar 1978
Residence: King Co., Washington
Age: 93 years
More About BESSIE D.:
Census 1920: Bet. February 18 - 21, 1920, Montana, Madison Co., Brandon Twsp., E.D. 134, Sheet 8A
Residence: 1918, Sheridan, Montana
Children of TOM ALDRICH and BESSIE are:
i. GLADYS D.4 ALDRICH, b. Bet. 1905 - 1906, South Dakota.
ii. TOM RANDALL ALDRICH, b. Bet. 1906 - 1907, South Dakota.
iii. EMMA MARJORIE ALDRICH, b. Abt. 1908, South Dakota.
4. EUGENE DRAKELY3 ALDRICH (EPHRAM H.2, UNKNOWN1) was born September 1884 in Wisconsin. He married TERESA MARGARET HEALEY Bet. 1908 - 1909. She was born Bet. 1885 - 1886 in South Dakota.
Notes for EUGENE DRAKELY ALDRICH:
Question: Could he be the same person???
Name: EUGENE ALDRICH
Last Residence: Oregon
Born: 26 Sep 1884
Died: Jun 1963
State (Year) SSN issued: OR (Before 1951 )
More About EUGENE DRAKELY ALDRICH:
Census 1910: May 31, 1910, South Dakota, Stanley Co., Philip Twsp., E.D. 127, Sheet 3B, Roll 1488 Book 2, Page 13b
Census 1920: January 02, 1920, South Dakota, McCook Co., Salem, E.D. 155, Sheet 2B
Census 1930: April 10, 1930, South Dakota, McCook Co., Salem, E.D. 16, Sheet 1A, Roll: T626_2226; Page: 11A; Enumeration District: 16; Image: 0980.
Occupation: 1910, Merchant, Furniture Store
Occupation2: 1930, Undertaker, Funeral Home
Notes for TERESA MARGARET HEALEY:
Could she be the same person???
Name: TERESA ALDRICH
Last Residence: 57104 Sioux Falls, Minnehaha, SD
Born: 29 Sep 1886
Died: Jun 1969
State (Year) SSN issued: SD (Before 1951 )
Children of EUGENE ALDRICH and TERESA HEALEY are:
i. HARRY4 ALDRICH, b. Bet. June 1910 - 1911, South Dakota.
ii. RAYMOND ALDRICH, b. Bet. 1912 - 1913, South Dakota.
Notes for RAYMOND ALDRICH:
Could he be this same person???
Name: RAYMOND J ALDRICH
Last Residence: 57702 Rapid City, Pennington, SD
Born: 9 Apr 1912
Died: 29 May 2000
State (Year) SSN issued: SD (Before 1951 )
iii. MARY ALDRICH, b. Bet. 1913 - 1914, South Dakota.
iv. JAMES CLAYTON ALDRICH, b. Bet. 1915 - 1916, South Dakota.
v. ERDEN R. ALDRICH, b. Bet. 1916 - 1917, South Dakota.
vi. NATALIE ALDRICH, b. Bet. 1917 - 1918, South Dakota.
vii. EARL ALDRICH, b. Bet. 1918 - 1919, South Dakota.
viii. DELMAR B. ALDRICH, b. November 19, 1921, South Dakota; d. November 20, 1997, Rapid City, Pennington Co., South Dakota.
Notes for DELMAR B. ALDRICH:
Name: DELMAR ALDRICH
Address: 4339 MEADOWWOOD DR ,
City: RAPID CITY
Phone: (605) 343-0768
More About DELMAR B. ALDRICH:
Residence: 57702 Rapid City, Pennington, SD, last known SSA address
Social Security Number: 085-22-5210, issued in NY bef. 1951
ix. GERALD ALDRICH, b. Bet. 1929 - 1930, South Dakota.
1. Carleton Chappelle, gedcom on Rootsweb WorldConnect entitled James Rafael Chappelle, updated August 25, 2001, email@example.com.
2. 1900 census.
3. Carleton Chappelle, gedcom on Rootsweb WorldConnect entitled James Rafael Chappelle, updated August 25, 2001, firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Philip, Stanley Co., SD - 1909 Business Directory, http://searches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ifetch2?/u1/data/sd+index+8001142702514+Fhttp://searches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ifetch2?/u1/data/sd+index+8001142702514+F.
5. World War I Draft Registration, Haakon, S.D., works in Pierre S.D., date unknown, Banks, Ray. World War I Civilian Draft Registrations, Las Vegas, NV:, www.ancestry.com.
6. Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services. Wisconsin Vital Record Index, pre-1907, www.ancestry.com.
7. WWI Draft Registration, 1711435, while working as a machinist in Astoria, Oregon.