Nathan Applebee, son of Abraham and Sarah (Travis) Applebee, was born January 1, 1785 in Greenburgh, Westchester Co. NY.
He married (date/location unknown) Maria Van Valkenburgh, daughter of Jochem and Lena (Springstead) Van Valkenburgh, born in April, 1787 (?) in Coeymans NY.
There were the parents of six children:
1. Margaret Applebee, married to Russell Greene and living in Greene Co. NY in 1859
2. Peter Applebee, born circa 1802 and married to Pamela Goshlin; living in Waukesha Co. WI in 1850
3. Abrum Applebee, married to Phebe Schermerhorn
4. John Applebee, born circa 1806 and married 1st to Sarah Brooks then divorced; married 2nd in LaSalle Co. IL to Mary Ellen Denton in 1854 then devorced in Gage Co. NE circa 1874; married 3rd in Gage Co. to Elizabeth "Bess" Fisher in 1875; remarried in Gage Co. NE to Anna Whitney in 1885; died in Filley, Gage Co. NE in 1897
5. Hannah Applebee, born 1807 in Lexington, Greene Co. NY and married to Martin Brooks; died 1869 in Grand Ridge, LaSalle Co. IL
6. Nathan Applebee Jr., born circa 1820 and married in LaSalle Co. IL to Phebe Halcott; died 1900 in Grand Ridge, LaSalle Co. IL
Am seeking further info to "fill in the blanks" on these Applebees, and seek same infomation on the children of each.