I have some of what you're looking for!
Your ASWELL line is:
KINSON ASWELL, born 1787, NC, died between 1850-1860, probably Mississippi, Married 7/28/1822, Adams Co., MS to CAROLINE JOHNSTON. We don't know anything about Caroline, except that she died before 1850.
Children of KINSON ASWELL and CAROLINE JOHNSTON are:
1) WILLIAM ASWELL, born about 1829, MS, and died 6/23/1862, Okolona, MS (civil war). He married ELIZA PERRY on 2/24/1858, Woodville, Wilkinson Co., MS. Their child, WILLIAM M. ASWELL was born 1863, MS. He married ANNA LOUISA STURDIVANT on 1/25/1891 in Wilkinson Co., MS. No further data.
2) JOHN HENRY ASWELL, born about 1829, MS, died before 1870, Married 1/28/1852 to RACHEL I. JETER. She was born 1837-1840, MS and died after 1880.
Children of John Henry Aswell and Rachel Jeter are:
a) FRANKLIN ASWELL, b.1855, Wilkinson Co., MS
b) LETCHIE ELIZABETH ASWELL, b.1859, MS
c) WILLIAM ASWELL, b.1862, MS
d) JOHN H. ASWELL, b.August, 1867, MS, died after 1930, LA, Married 7/18/1886, Franklin Co., MS to DELILA JANE STROUD, daughter of Simeon Stroud and Delila Grubbs. Delila Jane was born June, 1864, LA and died after 1930.
Children of JOHN H. ASWELL and DELILA STROUD are:
1) JOHN HENRY ASWELL, b.2/18/1885, Waterproof, Tensas Parish, LA, Died 5/26/1970, LA, Buried Hewitt Cemetery, Richland Parish, LA, Married about 1919 to Mary Jane Chevallier.
2) PRESTON ASWELL, b.3/22/1892, LA, died 5/20/1972, Bastrop, Morehouse Parish, LA, Buried Memorial Park, Bastrop, LA, Married 1915 to Ida Elenora Chevallier (Mary Jane's sister).
3) FRANK ASWELL, b.2/6/1897, Winnsboro, LA, died 10/8/1953, Baton Rouge, LA, Married MARY E. UNKNOWN about 1919.
4) MARION ASWELL, b.2/4/1902, LA, died 10/3/1972, Ferriday, Concordia Parish, LA, Married about 1920 to LIDA "Lydie" UNKNOWN.
5) GEORGE COTTON ASWELL, b.12/16/1904, Winnsboro, LA, died 1/31/1993, Winnsboro, LA, Buried 2/1993 Providence Cemetery, Winnsboro, Franklin Parish, LA, Married 4/1/1922 to MABEL LEE McCURLEY. Mabel was born 11/28/1904 and died 5/10/1995, Destrehan, LA, Buried Providence Cemetery, Winnsboro, LA.
I have not been very successful in finding further info for George Cotton Aswell, but here are the kids that I have listed:
Juanita Aswell, Married unknown COLLINSWORTH
Virginia Aswell, Married JOSEPH McDONALD
JoAnn Aswell, born 9/8/1933, died 9/15/1982, Married Unknown MORLEY.
I believe the information I have on George Cotton Aswell was taken from an obituary, but I can't locate it and I didn't key it into my program. One of our cousins, ANNA ATTEBERRY, lives in West Monroe, LA. She and I have been working on the Aswell's for the past 15 years. She, I'm sure, has a copy of the obit that was used for the kids of George Cotton Aswell and Mabel McCurley.
We have yet to connect your KINSON ASWELL to me and Anna's HIRAM ASWELL, who is born about 20 years after Kinson, and could well be his son (which would make Kinson my 4th. Great-Granddad if we could connect them).
What we do know is that siblings of your DELILA JANE STROUD married into Anna's COBB family. Anna's maiden name is COBB. You and Anna are related, at least by the STROUD line. Anna and I are related through the ASWELL's (her mom was an Aswell). It's kind of a mess, but I am more than willing to continue research on your Aswell's, since I already have over 15,000 names in the tree and definitely need more (ugh). I'm addicted to this....
I also have extensions of the above families and could send you an RTF file (small) or just type it up for ya.
Please Email me directly and we'll see what I can come up with....and hopefully you can fill me in on more of your line. Exciting! Can't wait to hear from you!