Hi family gang,
Frm: New York Genealogical & Biological Records Vol. 108, printed 1977, p. 85.
"Hendrick Willson[yes 2 ll's], m. Annatje Pieterse had; Mindart Willson, b. 1719, d. 10.1799, m. Anna Goulder, d/o Wm Gouler & Geesie ?.Mindart resided @ Milstone, Somerset Co., Province of East Jersey.
Mindart & Anna had Wm., b. 8.25.1752, Hillsborough Twp., Bridewater, d. 11.23.1834, m. 9.3.1781 in NJ to Catherine Auten, d. 10.5.1835.Both are buried @ Bedminster Reformed Church Cem.
Children of Wm Wilson & Catherine Auten:
1. Mindert, b. 7.16.1783, bp. 8.3.1783, Milstone, d. 3.31.1850 nr. Burnt Mills, m. 1807 to Sarah Van Arsdalen, d/o Philip Van Arsdalen & Anna Peterson.Sarah d. 11.18.1813. Sarah is buried @ Van Arsdalen burying grounds Hillsborough Twp.Mindert is buried @ Bedminster Ch. CEm.
2. Mary/Poly, b. 4.28.1786, bp. 5.25.1788 @ Raritan, d. 7.16.1872 @ Pluckemin.Buried @ Bedminster.Never married.Will dated 6.28.1871, proved 8.6.1872.List some of her relatives & friends who received her real & personal property.
3. Wm. W., bp. 5.24.1789, Raritan, d. 2.22.1868, m. 1st @ Somerville on 1.24.1811 to Catherine Roseboom, d/o Peter Roseboom, m. 2nd on 1.10.1828 by Rev. Mr. Fisher to Judith Dow, b. 5.14.1796, d. 7.28.1876.Both are buried @ Bedminster.On 1.23.1823 Wm was appointed guardian of his daughters Catherine Ann & Maria(both under the age of 14).Wm's., will dated 1.21.1861 proved 3.14.1868 @ Bridgewater Twp., names wife Judith and children: Cornelius S., Elisabeth S., Frances M., Henry D., & Martha L.
4. Geo., W., b. 6.29.1791, d. 8.20.1875, buried @ Bedminster(farmer) Tax lists reads he had living with him: Polly(64), Ann(52), Catherine(31), Sarah(26), John Henry(14), Peter Van Arsdale(43, harness maker), & Toney Auten(80).Geo. will dated 6.10.1867-codicil 4.9.1873-proved 10.11.1875.
5. Ann, b. 4.12.1793, d. 1.4.1873, buried Bedminster.Never married. Will dated 6.19.1869, proved 1.20.1873."
Happy Hunting:^)Jane Sundell