I am looking for information on John Calvin Atkins, who was born about 1823 in Georgia (or possibly South Carolina).He married Martha Ann Williams about 1837 in Georgia.She was born about 1818 in Georgia. They lived in Taylors Ridge Valley, Walker County, Georgia and then moved to Wood Station, Catoosa County, Georgia in 1860. In particular, I am looking to know when/where they died (disappear after 1880), the names of their parents or siblings and what happened to some of their children (especially Sarah and Lucinda).
John and Martha had the following children:
1. Sarah E. Atkins -born about 1838 in Georgia.
2. Marinda C. Atkins, - born about 1842 in Georgia - married a man named Humphreys in Georgia between 1860-1870 He died before 1870
3. John Fletcher Atkins, - born on January 08, 1848 in Taylors Ridge Valley, Walker County, Georgia - died on January 24, 1928 in Miles, Runnels County, Texas - married Sarah Caroline Green on October 03, 1869, Georgia She was born February 1852, Walker County, Georgia, and died January 30, 1929 in Miles, Runnels County, Texas.
4. Martha Ann C. Atkins - born September 18, 1850 in Taylors Ridge Valley, Walker County, Georgia - died March 26, 1912 in Madill, Marshall County, Oklahoma - married Philip R. McGill in 1873 in Georgia He was born on March 30, 1852 in Georgia and died about 1910 in Oakland, Marshall County, Oklahoma.
5. James T. Atkins - born in January 1853 in Taylors Ridge Valley, Walker County, Georgia - married (1) Morning E. Manning on March 16, 1876 in Catoosa County, Georgia She was born about 1853 in Georgia and died onFebruary 01, 1899 in Georgia - He married (2) Maggie Harris on December 18, 1899 in Walker County, Georgia She was born in November 1882 in Georgia.
6. Lucinda Clementine Atkins - born about 1859 in Taylors Ridge Valley, Walker County, Georgia.
Any info will be appreciated. Please contact at email@example.com