Re: Stephen Payne and Hannah Bass
Hope you don't think I'm a pest but I found your Hannah.She is an aunt to my Hannah.It starts here:Samuel b: @ 1600 England, d 30 Dec 1694 Braintree, Ma. m:Eng. Ann Rawson b: 1600 Eng, d: 5 Sep 1693, Braintree, MA.
Service: Freeman, Representative, Deputy Deacon, MA.
1) Hannah:[email protected] m:1) Stephen Payne 2) Shadrack Wilburn
2) Samuel:[email protected]_; m: Mary Howard
3) Mary m: John Capon
4) John m: 1) Ruth Alden 2) Ann Sturdevant
5) Ruth m: David Walshes
6) Thomas [email protected] 1635 m: 1) Sarah Wood 2) Susanah Bates
7) Sarah [email protected] 1643 m: 1)John Stone 2)Joseph Pennington
8) Joseph m: 1)Mary 2) Deborah
# 21086 Melva Kinch Breffielh (this is probably the person who submitted the lineage and as it's from an historical society,it had to have solid documentation.)
this is at Genealogy.com in TX Society, Colonial Dames Seventeenth Century Ancestry Lineages, pg 12.