I have alot of info on this line. alot of it from numerous books.
I have tons of info on Russell and his father.
Here is a little of what I have on Russell's children.........
1. Baxter Charles Bean, b.8 March 1799 Jonesboro Tenn., died ca. 1858,m. Margaret Leach.
2. Charles, b. 1795 in Jonesboro Tenn., m. Margaret L. Cloyd 19 June,1815. 3. James.
4. Joseph, b. 1808 Washington Co TN , d. 1915 Catoosa Co GA..m#1 Mary Slinger Baxter. m.#2 Mary Baxter.Joseph owned a gun shop in ROck Creek in Union Co TN , he later moved to Catoosa Co GA and is shown there in 1860 operating a gun shop with his son Joseph S Bean (born 9-13-1843 d.12-8-1915 Obion Co TN, burried Clemmens cem. married Mary Elizabeth Fields)
5. Robert, b.1802 Joneseboro TN, d.May,1836 Washington Co.Tenn.m 1)Kathy Sliger 12 Mar.1818, m 2)Mary Hunter 17Oct1833.In 1830 census it shows him having 5 children, 2 sons and 3 daughters who were all by his 1st wife. He had a son who went to Europe to Climb Mt Blanc but was killed in the process in 1872
6. Camilla Bean, b.1804 Jonesboro TN, m 1) Jesse AustinFeb 9.1824, m.2) John Garland 10 March,1827. She had 5 kids, all born to the 2nd mrg.
7. Roseannah Bean (Rosie)b.Spring 1806 Washington Co TN, died after the 1880 census. m.1826 to Asa Shipley born 1805 KNox Co TN died after 1860 Washington Co TN. Both Roseannah and Asa are burried in McCully Cemetery Washington Co TN. Asa was a cabinet maker and often also made coffins. Three of their sons served in the cofederacy during the Civil War. They had 9 children in total all being born in Washinton Co TN
8. Nancy (not sure if this is indeed a child of theirs or not) b.ca.1790,m.Jacob Hartsell05 Oct 1805.
Like I said, I have tons and tons of info on this line and if you need any more info just email me.