Anna Maria Bundstein b. 11 Mar 1787 Hecktown, d. 8 Jan 1852, daughter of Jacob Bunstein & Catherine Schnabel. She married Johannes [John] Lawall, 11 Oct 1807 First Reformed Church of Easton, PA, [on marriage record his last name is spelled Lawald]p.357, Anna was Baptised 29 Apr 1787 Dryland Church, Sponsors: Leonard & Margaret Frankenfield, she had her communion 4 May 1799. She is buried in Hecktown Cem.
John and Anna had 11 children, I have found 8, still missing 3.
1. Peter Lowell Lawall b. 25 Jun 1809 Hecktown, PA, he married Rosina Unknown, they had Lyman Lowell Lawall b. 1842, he married Sarah Unknown and had Betha in 1877 according to the 1880 Census, 6th Ward, Easton. they also had Francis b. unknown, and they had Louisa Lawall b. 1833 and Rueben Owen Lawall b. 23 Jan 1838 Hanover Twp, Lehigh Co, PA he was Baptised 11 Mar 1838 Christ Lutheran Church, Lehigh. Rueben married an Elmina Unknown and they had 3 children according to the 1880 census of Lower Nazareth, 1. Tusnetta a. age 12, Lizzie R. age 8 and Ella D. age 2.
2. Elisabeth Lawall b. 18 Jun 1808 Hecktown, d. 11 Aug 1816 Hecktown, age 8y 2m 29d, buried Dryland
3. George Lawall b. 27 Jan 1811 Hecktown, d. 4 Sept 1816 Hecktown, age 5y 9m 23d, buried Dryland
4. David Lawall b. 1 Mar 1815 Hecktown, d. 22 Apr 1881 Hecktown, married Sarah Walter, daughter of William Walter and Maria Bundstein, [cousins], she was b.13 Oct 1816 baptised 19 apr 1817 Forks Twp, Sponsors: Bernhart & Maria Walter.Their children were:
1. Ellen Amanda Lawall married Augustus Lewis Stueben, son of Augustus Ludwig Stueben and Hannah Dreisbach, he was b. 1 May 1843 d.Sept 18, 1830,Children:
1. Ulysses Steuben 2. Charlotte Hannah Steuben married David Davies 3. Curtin Stueben b. 1867 4. Howard Stueben b. 1864
2. Theadore F. Lawall b. 1844 married lucinda unknown, he was an Inn Keeper, 3rd Ward, Bethlehem, 1880 census, They had Jennie Lawall b. 1869 married William Walters 1892, son of Barnet C. Walter and Cammilla Brunner [cousins].
5. Catherine Lawall b. 14 May 1821 Hecktown, d. 19 Jul 1822 Hecktown, buried Dryland Cem.
6.William F. Lawall b. 1825 Hecktown, he married Ellen Horn, they had:
1. Edwin Lawall b. 3 Jan 1862 Northampton County, PA, he married Alice M. Heller, daughter of Valentine and Savilla Scholl Heller, they had Griffith Scholl Lawall b. 17 Jul 1886 m. Margaret Schultz Baltimore MD.; John lawall b. 3 Feb 1888 m.  Clara Snyder  Elsie May Miller;Walter M. >awa.. b. 26 Feb 1890 d. 25 Jun 1905 PA buried Mt Hope Cem./Ruth E. Lawall b. 9 Sep 1892;George R. Lawall b. 24 Aug 1894 d. Dec 1980 Trumbull, Fairfield, CT.;Francis Lawall b. 16 May 1905 d. 11 Nov 1905.
2.William H. Lawall b. 1857
3. Frank Lawall b. 1867
7. Frank Lawall b. 1826 Hecktown, married Caroline Unknown, they had William H. Lawall b. 1858
8. Carl Lawall b. 25 Feb 1816 d. 5 Mar 1816 Hecktown, buried Dryland Cem. age 1m 8d.
And three more I have not found yet.
Would love to share with anyone knowing anything of this family line.