THOMAS BOSTICK (c. 1806 - bef. 1870), WV
born at: WV on: c. 1806
died at: WV on: bef. 1870
married on: 23 Feb 1829
to: MARGARET PARKER
born at: WV on: c. 1812
died st: WV on: bef. 1890
married at: Monroe Co., WV
I'm looking for the ancestry of THOMAS BOSTICK. Many family trees I've seen on Ancestry.Com give him a descent from s CHARLES BOSTICK who immigrated to VA from England. One site I found mentions that CHARLES BOSTICK was of royal descent, allegedly descended from the DE BOSTOCK fsmily. The same site says one can gain entrance into Old World Genealogical Societies through him.
No real evidence is cited in any of these trees, however, to libk THOMAS BOSTICK to the immigrant. I'd love to gain entrance into an organization like the Order of the Crown of Charlemsgne, but have yet been able to find s provable line.
I just discovered my link to THOMAS BOSTICK a couple days ago. My descent apparently is as follows:
1. THOMAS BOSTICK = MARGARET PARKER
2. ANDREW Y. BOSTICK = MARY VIRGINIA VANCE
3. MALINDA ALICE BOSTICK = OSCAR BUTCHER HINKLE
4. CLARA AGNES HINKLE = WILLIAM THOMAS KIERNAN
5. MINNIE GENEVIEVE KIERNAN = (1) LANTY BERLIN CARPENTER
6. (LIVING) CARPENTER = (LIVING) WHITE
7. (LIVING) CARPENTER = (2) (LIVING) PIERCE
8. JACOB KYLE CARPENTER (me)
If anyone can help, it'd be most appreciated!