For your first marriage entry shouldn't it read:
William Peter Boydston married Serena Richards on Jan. 4, 1852 Yalobusha Co., MS.
I have down Serena Ritchards/Richards was the daughter of Matthew Richards, b. abt. 1808-1811 SC., d. May 7, 1871 , buried at Salem Cemetery, Yalobusha Co., Miss. Both his parents born in SC.
Matthew Ritchards was married we think 3 times, twice to Boydstons. One of which was Kesiah Jane Boydston, b. abt. 1829TN, father born KY and mother born MO -per 1880 Yalobusha Co. Miss. Census.
Matthew Richards children:
1. Serena Richards, b. ca. 1836 GA., d.?, married William P. Boydston on Jan. 4, 1852 Yal. Co. MS.
2. Nancy Elizabeth Richards, b. ca. 1840 MS, d.?, married Mathias C. Cox on Jan. 6, 1859.
3. Wm. Richards, b.ca. 1842 MS, d.?, m. before 186
Wonder if this one is Wm. Thomas Richards who married Nannie L. Pipkin on Jan. 14, 1890 Yal. Co., MS.
4. Mary A. Richards, b. ca. 1848 MS., d.?, m. after 1860
5. Robert Wesley Richards, b. ca. 1852-56 MS., d.?, m. A. E. "unknown".
6. Matthew Richards Jr., b. July 17, 1858 MS., d. Feb. 6, 1921, m1 Hattie Sanders on Oct. 6, 1880 Yal. Co., MS., m2 Emma Lou Reynolds.
7.* Frances Emmaline Beauregard Richards, b. 1861 Yalobusha Co., Miss., d. Dec. 19, 1912, Shelby Co., TN., buried at Elmwood, married: Francis "Frank" Marion Prewett on Feb. 27, 1878 Yal. Co., MS. Frank was born on Oct. 4, 1847 Chickasaw Co., Miss., d. Nov. 21, 1915, shelby Co., TN., buried at Elmwood. Frank was the son of John D. Prewett, b. ca. 1824 Pendleton Dist. SC., d. May 1860 Calhoun Co., MS., married Tabitha "unknown", b. ca. 1821-24 KY, d. after 1860 Chickasaw Co., Miss.
8.Henry David Richards, b. ca. 1864, d. ?, married Mary J. Bateman on June 20, 1885 Yal. Co., MS.
9. Lewis Richardsb. ca. 1867, d.?, m. alice Foster on April 8, 1888 Yal. Co., MS.
10. Sitha "Tabitha" C. Richards, b. ca. 1869, d.? m.?
11. Lara P. Richards, b. Nov. 1870 Yal. Co., Ms., d. Feb. 27, 1963 Shelby Co., TN., married John Calvin Haire on Feb. 26, 1888 Yalobusha Co., Miss.
Can anyone add anything???