BRAME, Sarah - convict sent from UK to Australia 1832
Hi everyone - My BRAME family relates, not to the USA, but to UK and Australia. I hope someone may have something to add.
- The lady we are researching was Sarah BRAME
- Her huband's name was William.
- We don't know her maiden name.
- We don't know when or where she was born, although recent convict INDENT shows her native place to be Colburn - (Yorkshire, England I think.)
- We don't know when or where she was married
- We don't know what happened to her husband when she was convicted at the Old Bailey and sent to Tasmania, Australia, arriving on the "HYDERY" in 1832.
- We do know what happened to her 2 daughters Sarah and Rebecca
- We don't know what became of our convict Sarah BRAME after she received her Free Certificate in 1853.
As information on this lady is proving very elusive, if anyone knows anything at all that sounds as if it may fit - please contact me.
You can also look at my website - familyquest.itgo.com - which has more information and shows details on research that has been undertaken.
Hope to hear something positive......:-)