James & Pauline (Kesterson) Brooks
Looking for information on James Brooks and Pauline (Polly) Kesterson Brooks.
James B: abt 1799 Pauline B: abt 1804
MRD: Sept 7, 1826 Meigs Co., Ohio Marriage license gives her name as Polly Casterson.
We are looking for the parents of both and the dates and places of James & Pauline's deaths.
We do know they were in the 1850 census in Scioto Co., OH with several of their children. By 1860 we can not locate them but several of their younger children were living with other older ones in Lawrence Co., OH. One was living in Meigs Co, OH and one in Jackson, Co. OH.
Children (& Spouses) as follows:
1. Mollie B: unk D: unk
2. Rosa B: unk D: unk
3. James Kesterson B:July 1828 SP: Mary Craig
4. John B: 1831 (in 1850 census, not located in 1860)
5. Margaret Sarah B: 1833 D: abt 1907 SP: John Woodgerd
6. Rebecca B: Aug 1835 SP: William Graham
7. Elizabeth (Betsey)B: 1837 D: Dec 1865 SP: Thomas J McCade
8. William B: Dec 1841 D: Feb 1874 SP: Malinda A Bandy
9. Julia A B: 1842 D: unk SP: Henry Harrison McClain
10. Mary Jane B: Dec 1846 D: Dec 1931 SP: Thomas Rice
11. Andrew Jackson B: Mar 1848 D: Apr 1926
SP: Martha Jane Childers SP: Melissa Alice Wilson
We have not been able to find any clue as to James' & Pauline's parents. Or exactly when James or Pauline died except that if was probably between 1850 - 1860.
Any help would be appreciated.