Looking for more information on the following family:
Burrell Clanton [b.c1830 birthplace variously listed as Tennessee, Virginia, or Arkansas - I think Tennessee is correct; d.18 Mar 1883 in Arkansas] married Martha Jane Parker [b.13 Apr 1832 Arkansas or Missouri; d.bef1900] on 14 May 1853 in Washington County, Arkansas.Martha Jane was the daughter of John and Sarah Parker.
Burrell and Martha had the following children:
1. Ellis Clanton [b.c1854 AR] married Julia Ellen Henry on 08 Aug 1880 in Crawford County, Arkansas.
2. Serena Francis Clanton [b.Mar 1857 Arkansas] married William H. Pierce [b.Jul 1862 Kentucky] on 21 Sep 1882 in Washington County, Arkansas.William was the son of James C. and Ellen Ann Pierce.
3. Sarah Elizabeth Clanton [b.Jul 1859 Arkansas; d.aft1910] married John Obe Pierce [b.Jan 1859 Kentucky; d.aft1930] on 21 Feb 1891 in Washington County, Arkansas.Obe was the son of James C. and Ellen Ann Pierce.
4. Burrell B. Clanton [b.1864-1866 Washington County, Arkansas] married Parthinia Rebecca Collins [b.c1867 Indiana] on 12 May 1887 in Crawford County, Arkansas.
5. Jane Clanton [b.1867-1868 Cove Creek, Washington County, Arkansas] married Lewis W. Rose on 9 Sep 1886 in Crawford County, Arkansas.
6. Mary S. Clanton [b.c1869 Cove Creek, Washington County, Arkansas] - unknown exactly who she married because she and a cousin with the same name were so close in age.
----- Burrell had a brother named Alfred who appears living very close to him in a number of censuses.
Alfred Clanton [b.c1827 in Tennessee; d.21 May 1890] marriedFrances Parker [b.1834-1835 Missouri; d.1880-1900] on 26 Jan 1854 in Washington County, Arkansas.Frances was the daughter of John and Sarah Parker.
Alfred and Frances had at least the following children:
1. John Clanton [b.c1855 Arkansas] married Mary Anders on 14 Nov 1875 in Washington County, Arkansas.
2. Alfred Hugh Clanton [b.c1859 Arkansas]
3. Mary Clanton [b.c1864 Arkansas] - unknown who she married, see note above by Mary S. Clanton
4. Henry Clanton [b.c1873 Arkansas]
----- On the 1850 Crawford County, Arkansas census there is a Sarah Clanton listed with Alfred in the household.I believe that she was his and Burrell's step-mother, and the widow of one John Clanton who bought land in Crawford County in 1844.Sarah [b.c1807 North Carolina] probably married before 1832.Sarah had at least the following children, probably by John Clanton:
1. Edward 'Ned' Clanton [b.25 Apr 1832 Kentucky; d.16 Sep 1916 Flat Creek, Barry County, Missouri] married Martha Dodson [b.c1837 Missouri; d.30 Oct 1881 Barry County, Missouri] on 4 July 1854 in Crawford County, Arkansas.
2. Harrison Clanton [b.16 Jan 1836 Missouri or Crawford County, Arkansas] married Martha E. Burkett [b.c1841 Missouri].
3. Mary Ann "Polly" Clanton [b.15 Apr 1838 Crawford County, Arkansas]
4. John Clanton [b.1841-1843 Crawford County, Arkansas]
5. Sarah J. Clanton [b.15 Oct 1842 Crawford County, Arkansas.
----- Any information on this family would be appreciated.