Looking for more info James S Cochran ancestry. I know his father was from Ireland mother was from VA.
1. James S Cochran b. 1824 Buck County, PA sp. Margaret A Moulton b. 1825 Union Town, OH m. 27May1846
2. Leonoro A Cochran b. 1847 Tallmadge, OH 2. Sarah Jennie Cochran b. 1849 Tallmadge, OH 2. Mary Alice Cochran b. 6Mar1854 OH d. 23Apr1926 Akron, OH 2. Raymond Cochran b. 1868 OH
2. James Ethelburt Cochran b. 4Jan1852 Cleveland, OH d. 8Nov1932 Springfield, OH sp. Isabelle A Bare b. Dec1859 OH m. 24Dec1885 d. 24Jan1914 Summit, OH
3. James Solomon Cochran b. 25Dec1886 Portage, OH d. 3Jul1952 Akron, OH 3. Ruth M Cochran b. 19Apr1889 Akron, OH 3. Horace Eugene Cochran b. 25Feb1894 Akron, OH d. 2Sep1978Bradenton, FL
3. Raymond William Cochran I b. 19Nov1891 Akron, OH d. 3Jan1925 Perry, OH sp. Myrtle Pearl Custer b. 3May1903 New Kensington, PA d. 29Jan1989 Akron, OH
4. Edna Pearl Cochran b. 1921 OH 4. Raymond William Cochran II b. 1925 Akron, OH
4. Isabella Cochran b. 23Feb1923 Akron, OH d. 28Feb2012 MN sp. Thomas Mc Huntsbery b. 16Oct1918 Barberton Ward, OH d. 10Aug1985 Valdosta, GA sp. Louis J Marini b. 17Dec1917 Italy d. 22Oct2003 Englewood, FL
Isabella is my grandmother. Her father, Raymond William Cochran I died when she and her siblings were young so not much is known about the Cochran side of the family. Any help is appreciated.