Cornell, Henry b. 1786 d. 1858
I am looking for Henry Cornell who married abt. 1828 in NY to Selena Cutler or Cutter? They have the following children born in Chemung, Chemung Co. NY:
1. Hannah b. abt. 1829 NY d. 1 June 1845
2. Betsey b. abt. 1831 NY d....??? unknown
3. Daniel b. abt. 1833 NY d. 1919 in MI
4. Ellis b. abt. 1836 NY d....after 1860 probably Baldwin, Chemung Co. NY.
5. Stephen S. b. 17 Apr 1837 in Chemung, Chemung Co. NY and died according to his pension records on 24 Dec 1907 Owasso, Shiawassee Co. MI. However he is buried at the Glendale Cemetery, but I can't find him there either. He married abt. 1856 to Philena Harris daughter of Daniel R. Harris and Mary Webb. She was born in Feb 1839 and died in 1922 Lansing, Ingham Co. MI and is also supposedly buried at the Glendale Cemetery, Meridian, Ingham Co. MI. But I can't find her there either. Or they have no head stones to go by.
I know that Henry married a second time about 1840 to Hannah Luther and I have that inforamtion some what. But I don't know where Hannah died either. And I don't know where they are buried at.
I know that Selena died being a "Darrin" as she is listed with Stephen and Philena in the 1900 census in MI.
Anyone know of these Cornell's?