Looking for an Antonio(Anthony) Defrisco.He was buried 11 Oct 1921 at Mount Carmel, Hillside, Cook County, Illinois. He was 46 years old when he passed making him born abt 1875. He married Domenica Celeste bef 1906 in Louisiana. They should be in the 1920 Cook County Illinois Census. And the 1910 Louisiana Census. Believe Anthony(Antonio) Defrisco was born in Cicely. Domenica Celeste was christened at Port Barre, St. Landry Parish, Lousianna. Anthony and Domenica (Mamie) Defrisco had the following children:
1. Carmello (Carl) DeFrisco b. bef 1907Lousianna
2. Josephine DeFrisco b. 01 Nov 1907 Lousiannadied 01 Feb 1994 in Elmwood Park, Cook, IL
3. Luke DeFrisco b. 29 Jun 1910Lousiannadied 27 Nov 1995
Elmwood Park, Cook, IL
4. Santo DeFrisco b. abt 1912Lousianna
5. Maria Anne (Anna) DeFrisco b. 22 Sep 1914 in Iberia County, Lousianna married William Gruer bef 1945 in Lousianna. She died 1 Aug 1995 in Glendale Heights, Du Page, Illinois buried at Queen Of Heaven Cemetery, Hillside, Cook County Illinois
6. Rosalie (Rosie) DeFrisco b.14 Nov 1916in New Orleans, Louisiana
married Albert Mikolajczykdied 14 Feb 1996
Melrose Park, Cook, IL. Albert died 14 Nov 1997
Melrose Park, Cook, IL
7. Lucille (Lucy) DeFrisco b. Sept. 26th 1918 in Cook County,Illinois
Was a singer and went by the name of Dee Frisco.Unsure of where she is. She doesnt talk to family much for some reason.
Domenica Celeste Defrisco is listed in the 1930 WHITE TOWNSHIP, COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS as Mamie Defrisco age 41 born in 1888 in Louisiana with children Carl(Carmello) Santos, Anna(Marie Anne), Rosie(Rosalee), Lucy (Lucille)
Domenica Celeste (Mamie) DeFrisco was b.4 Oct 1889 in Port Barre, St. Landry Parish, Lousianna and died Feb 1973 in Elmwood Park, Cook, IL.