I am looking for genealogical information, the parentage in particular, for the following people;
1. Adélaïde Doucet born abt 1772 from on PEI and married abt 1790 to Étienne Arsenault son of Paul Arsenault and Anne Bernard.
2. Monique Doucet born abt 1818 probably at Bathurst (Nipisiquit), County Gloucester, Nouveau-Brunswick. She married at Bathurst on August 16, 1836 to Sebastien Haché son of Simon Haché and Vénérande (ou Arseneau) Arsenault.
3. Anne Doucet born abt 1752 on l'île-Saint-Jean (l'île-du-P-É) wife of Joseph DesRoches son of Julien DesRoches and Marie Arsenault.
4. Marie Doucet born abt 1879 and married Feb 23, 1897 at St. Alexis de Matapédia, Bonaventure, Québec, Canada to Laurent Gallant (d.o.b. abt 1875) son of Joseph Gallant and Judith Aucoin.
5. Lavinia-Anne Doucet born abt 1860 perhaps in Rustico, PEI and married June 15, 1886 to Pierre Doucet son of Gilbért Doucet and Judith Blaquière. Pierre Doucet was born at Rustico March 31, 1856.