Sorry.... I got my lines mixed up.I was thinking of WIlliam Baker who came over with his parents, Mary and William Baker in 1660 at the age of 3 or 4.SOrry about that!
Anyway, here is what I have on John and Mary and the lineage to Charlamagne.I do not understand it all, but thought you might find some of use.Kind of long.Scroll down to the bottom to find John Dutton and Mary.
Lineage of Roger De Quincey (Maternal line)
1. CHARLEMAGNE (p178) Emperor of the West, born 742, died Jan 28, 814, married Hildegarde of Suabia, born 757, died 782.
2. LOUIS I, ThE DEBONAIRE (p 167 & 184) married second Judith, daughter of Guelph III, Pedigree 2c.
3. GISELA, (p. 184) Married to Eberhard, Count of Burgundy.
4. Hedwige, wife of Ludulph, Duke of Saxony, died 864.
5. OTTO, The Illustrius Duke of Saxony, Married Hedwige.
6. Henry I, The FOWLER, EMPEROR OF GERMANY, born 876, died 936, married Matilda.
7. HEDWIGE married to Hugh the Great, Duke of France, died 956.
8. Hugh Capet. King of France, born 938, died Oct. 24, 996, married Adelaide of Poitou.
9. Robert II the Pious, King of France, born 971, died July 20, 1030, married 1002 Constance, daughter of William I, Count of Proven and Arles
10. Henry I, King of France, (p. 185) born about 1005, died Aug. 4, 1060, married Anne of Russia, Gr. Daughter of Vladimir, 1st Czar of Russia.
11. Hugh Magnus, (Vermandois) died 1101.A leader of the First Crusade, married Adela (Order of the Crasades 1096-1192)
12. Isabel Vermandois, known also as Elizabeth married first to Robert de Bellomont, Earl of Leicester and Meullent.
13. Robert De Bellomont (Beaumont, third Earl of Leicester, died in 1196.Married Petronella, daughter of Hugh de Grantmesnil. She died 1212.
14. Margaret Bellomont (Beaumont) married to Saire De Quincey the Surety.
15. Roger de Quincy, second son of Saire de Quincey and Margaret Bellomont, married Helen Macdonal, daughter of Alan Mac Donal, Lord of Galloway, He became Earl of Winchester in 1235 and the same year, in his right of his wife, Roger became lord high constable of Scotland.
Authorities: Wart’s Magna Charta
The second son of SAIRE de Quincey, a Surety for Magna Charta, and his wife Margaret Bellomont was:
15.Roger de Quincy m. Helen Macdonal
16. Elena Quincy m. Alan la ZoucheElena, also called Ela, died in the year 1296. Alan was son of Roger and descended from the Earls of Brittany.He died in 1269.
17. Roger la Zouche M. Ela LongesepeeSir Roger la Zouche, died 1285, Baron Souche of Ashby and Brockley.
18. Alan la Zouche m. Eleanor SegraveAlan was born in 1267 and died 1314.Eleanor was daughter of Nicholas de Segrave.
19. Maud la Zouche m. Robert de HolandMaud was born in 1290, died 31 May 1341 and married in 1311 Robert who died 7 Oct. 1328.
20. Joan (Jane) Holand m. Sir Hugh Dutton, son of Hugh Dutton.
21. Sir Thomas de Dutton M. Ellen ThorntonSir Thomas Dutton, sheriff of Chester married Ellen (Eleanor) daughter of Pierce Thornton.
22. Edmund de Dutton M. Joan Minshull
23. Hugh Dutton m. Petronella VernonPetronella was daughter of Ralph Vernon and his wife Margaret Brailsford.
24. John Dutton m. Margaret Athertondaughter of William Atherton and his wife Elizabeth Pilkington.
25. Sir Peter Dutton m. Elizabeth Grosvenor,daughter of Robert Grosvenor of Hulme.
26. Peter Dutton Jr. M. Eleanor Towlehurst
27. Sir Piers Dutton married
28. Hugh Dutton m. Joan Booth
29. John Dutton m. Elizabeth Kelsall
30. Hugh Dutton m . Dorothy Smith
31. Thomas Dutton m. Mary
32. John Dutton m. ( ? Susanna)Mary Neeld – came from England with Governor Winthrop in 1630 and probably settled in Reading, Mass. Son, Thomas, born in England came with them.