Wm FAIRCLOTH & JOHNSON GA
Wm FAIRCLOTH & Bethiah JOHNSON
was in Census of Lowndes Co., GA 1870 1880They might of came from Decatur Co.,GA?
1. Calvinb abt 1850 of Berrien Co., GA m 1st Amenda SMITH25 Dec 1874 Nashville, GA
(Always went by SMITH)I do have a Marriage Cert. &
Div.Cert. Hus. Line.
(2) wife was Martha Elizabeth (Betty) CROSBY I was told but I had CARTER.I thought that was the name when he married her. Her 1st Husband was Darius Nelson HOWZE. Maybe CARTER was 2nd.If so that makes her 3rd.marriage
2. Americanb. "1853
3. Elizabeth b. "1854m PEACONE
4. Mahalab. "1857m C. C. STONE
5. Joelb. "1859
6. Obediahb. "1861
7. Lucyb. "1863
8. Vianna b. 10 Aug 1865d. 16 Mar 1938 m
William Riley STONE1 Nov 1893 Berrien Co.,GA
9. Wm D. Fairclothb. abt 1866
11. Mary Ann"
I will be so glad to trade info & all desc. & if anyone knows who Wm Faircloths Parents was, would be so greatful.