Seeking information on the following family lines.
David Floyd married Angeline Jones Nov. 12, 1845, Mashall County, MS. Angeline was born Dec. 3, 1823. She died in 1898 and is buried near Macedonia, MS. I have no idea what cemetery. I assume that David died in the war or something since she is listed as head of household in the 1870 census.
David and Angeline had the following children: 1. P.J. (Pricella Jane Floyd) born Oct. 27, 1846 Potts Camp, Mashall County, MS. She married Francis Marion Brown. Son of Nelson and Emiline Herrett Brown.
2. D.A. (Dicie Ann Floyd) born Jan. 16, 1848. Dicey married Henry Bumpass.
3. M.E. (Mary Elizabeth Floyd) born Feb. 20, 1850. Mary married Benjamin F. Hillis.
4. S.B. (Samuel Benton Floyd) born Sept. 20, 1852. He married Ida A. Potts.
5. William Henry Floyd born March 16, 1854/1855. He married Elizabeth Caldonia Potts.
6. David Meadere Floyd born Sept. 20, 1858. He married Julia A. Gordon.
Are you related? I would like more information on all the above. We descendand from Pricella Jane. I am interested to know if all this is correct or not. I only have seen this information on IGI records. It seems to be correct as I have found other records indicating such.