I am searching for any information on the Thomas Marion Harrison line.It was said that he was somehow related to President William Henry Harrison.
Thomas Marion Harrison was born probably in the 1850s or 1860s.Could have been in Maryland.He married Katherine Ann Ahern.She was the daughter of Michael Ahern.They had 10 children-5 boys then 5 girls, all born in Maryland.
1. Thomas Kennedymarried Gertrude (Gertie) they had one child, Elizabeth.She became a nun and was then called Sister Mary Lucy.Mary Lucy was still in the Baltimore area serving as a nun in 1985.
2. James Harrisonno info
3. Henry Harrison no info
4. William Lawrenceno info
5. Kenneth Leob. Jan. 25, 1886 in Baltimore, MD and died before 1953.He married Ida Eldridge b. July 3, 1889 in Baltimore.They had three children, Katherine Ann b. Jan. 15, 1913 married Henry West McLean.(These are my Grandparents.)SEcond child was Kenneth Leo jr. b. July 2, 1916. He married Kate and they had no children together.Third child is William b. after 1916.He married Lydia.Bill died during WWII.
6. Mary Johanna "Mamie"b. Sept. 12, 1889 d. Jan 15, 1971 both in Maryland.She married a Cooke, whose name could have been Clifford.They had a daughter Mary, who married Larry Steele.Mamie lived near the Maryland shore.
7. Florencemarried a Bennett.She had at least one son.
8. Katherine ReginaShe went by Regina and marrieda Bauer. She had a duaghter also named Regina.
9. Helenmarried a Cole.
10. Rita married a Kennedy.
These children are listed in birth order.Kenneth (#5) was named after Kenneth McKenna, who could have been from his paternal grandmother's line.There is also a surname of Button in the Thomas Harrison pedigree.Does anyone have any information on any of these people?I would appreciate any clue to the ancestors and descendants.