CORRECT MOTHER OF HEPZIBAH KILLAM BORN ABT. 1741 IN PRESTON, CT., DAUGHTER OF JO
I am still searching for a VERIFIABLE RECORD, preferably current as of the time of the event, not speculation, as to the correct mother for HEPZIBAH, HEPHZIBAH or HEPSIBETH KILLAM, KELLAM, or KILHAM, who was born in about 1741 in Preston, CT. as the daughter of JOHN KILLAM, KELLAM or KILHAM.Is there any known record proving one of the following events:
1. Birth record for HEPSIBAH KILLAM or KILHAM?
2. Death or burial record for ABIGAIL (KIMBALL)K KILLAM, second wife of OHN KILLAM?
3. Record of alleged third marriage of JOHN KILLAM to HEPSIBAH PARK or
PARKE or data verifying this marriage?
4. Any information on parents or possible first husband of HEPSIBAH PARK?
I have searched, so far unsuccessfully, for a record of one of these events in the following
1. Preston Town Records, as recorded in the Barbour collection of Connecticut Vital Records (now published and available as a book).
2. Microfilm copies available through the LDS Family History Library system of:
a. “First Book of Records ca. 1645-1780,” in the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society Library.FHL Film #5380, Item 3.
b. “Records of Births, Marriages, and Deaths, 1672-1933,” originals of records in the Preston Town Hall.FHL Film #1311194.
c. “Preston, Connecticut, first book of marriages (containing the birth dates of at least some of the children born to the couple),”
3. Cemetery records for Preston, including the Killam Cemetery.
I would appreciate any information of a record that I have missed or overlooked.