Kelty families living in New York City with O'Toole and Beck connections
I am looking to see if anyone sees any connection to the following Keelty - Kelty families?
Patrick Keelty born about 1853, was husband to Bridget O'Toole, born about 1860. The mother of Bridget O'Toole was Mary. I found the 1900 and 1910 Census of the Patrick and Bridget Keelty family living at East 15th Street, New York City.
The children of Patrick and Bridget Keelty included:
1. Mary Keelty, born June 1882 in New York.
2. Bridget Keelty, born January 1885 in New York.
3. Lawrence J. Keelty, born August 1886 in New York.
4. Maggie Keelty, born March 1890 in New York.
5. Annie Keelty, born September 27, 1892 in New York.
6. Winifred Keelty, born August 1897 in New York.
Lawrence J. Keelty, born about 1886 in New York City, son of Patrick Keelty and Bridget O'Toole, married Philippina E. Beck, born October 9, 1890 in New York City, daughter of Rudolf Beck and Emma Wannemacher on April 14, 1908 in New York City.
I found a 1920 New York Census for the family Lawrence and Philippina Keelty indicated the Keelty family were living on East 15th Street in New York City, and Lawrence Keelty was working as a city patrolman.
The 1930 New York City Census indicates that the parents of Lawrence (born about 1886) were born in Northern Ireland.
The children of Lawrence and Philippina included:
1. Margaret Keelty born about 1909
2. Lawrence Keelty born about 1911
3. Rita Keelty born about Sept. 1918
4. Winifred Keelty born about 1920
The brothers and sisters of Philippina E. Beck include:
1. RUDOLF BECK, b. 02 Sep 1886, New York City.
2. HARRY BECK, b. Abt. 1888, New York City; d. 03 May 1900.
3. ADAM BECK, b. 23 Aug 1888, New York City.
4. GEORGE EDWARD BECK, b. 24 Mar 1892, New York City; d. Abt. 14 Apr 1892.
5. EDWARD BECK, b. 02 Jun 1893, New York City; d. Nov 1972, Brooklyn, New York.
6. EMMA BECK, b. Abt. Jul 1895, New York City.
7. JACOB BECK, b. Abt. Dec 1899, New York City; d. 05 Mar 1900.