Chas F. Kimmerling md. Margaret Schneier ca. 1882 NY
I am looking for any information on descendants of Margaret Hesbach and Charles F. Kimmerling. Margaret was my great-great grandmother's sister.
Margaret Hesbach married Charles F. Kimmerling, married about 1882 in New York.
Maargaret was born about January 1861 in New York and died after 1920. Charles was born about December 1856 in New York and died between 1910 and 1920. According to the 1910 Queens County, NY Census, Margaret was the mother of 8 children with only 7 still being alive. I have the names of 7 children. All are assumed to have been born in Queens County, NY:
1. Alis (Alice?) Kimmerling-about November 1883 and died after 1910.
2. Charles S. Kimmerling married Mabel J. ____, by 1915 in New York. Charles was born about September 1887 in Queens County, NY and died after 1920. They had at least one child by 1920: Edward G. (ca. 1915)
3. George J. Kimmerling married Mary [LNU], by 1920 in New York. George was born about July 1887 and died after 1920. As of 1920, they did not have any children.
4. Elizabeth Kimmerling-born about September 1891 and died after 1910.
5. Margaret Kimmerling-born about November 1893 and died after 1920.
6. Lillian Kimmerling-born about March 1896 and died after 1920.
7. Joseph Kimmerling-born 22 April 1899 in and died March 1967. According to the Social Security Death Index, his last residence in their records was in Rocky Point, Suffolk County, NY.
According to the 1920 Queens County, NY Census, Margaret was living in Woodhaven with her three youngest children. Her widowed sister, Anna (Hesbach) Richards was also living with her.
Margaret was the third known child of Adam Hesbach and Anna Maria Sommer, and the second born in the US. Her father Adam was born about 1826 in Bavaria and died after 1880 in ?NY. Her mother Anna was born about 1824 in Bavaria and died after 1880 in ?NY. Adam and Anna's oldest known child was Wilhelmina "Minnie" Elisabeth Hesbach (my great-great grandmother). Minnie was born 2 June 1853 in Bavaria, Germany and died 20 June 1913 in Seventy-Six, Perry County, MO. Minnie married John Schneier about 1876 (marriage record still not found, supposedly married in NY--they had 8 children all born in Perry County, MO). The second known child was Sebastian Hesbach born about August 1857 in New York and died after 1920. Sebastian married Elizabeth ?Richards about 1878 (17 children according to 1910 Census, I have names of 13, all born in NY). The fourth known child was Anna Hesbach born about about 1863 in New York and died after 1920. Annie married Louis F. Richards, 15 December 1883 in Manhattan, New York County, NY (they had 3 known children).
ANY HELP ON DATES OF MARRIAGE/NAMES OF SPOUSES, DATES OF DEATH/WHERE BURIED, WHAT CHURCH THEY WERE BAPTIZED/MARRIED/BURIED AT (WHAT RELIGION THEY WERE), LIVING DESCENDANTS, ETC. WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL. I LIVE IN MISSOURI AND DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO A LOT OF NY RECORDS.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!