i have no proof on the line before david born nhmaybe yor josiah born 1770 is our man heres what i have what do you have
i think this is the line any info would be most helpful
Descendants of Daniel Lakin
Generation No. 1
1. DANIEL8 LAKIN (WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born Abt. 1781 in Hillsboro Nh, and died October 1865. He married HANNAH CROCKETT May 25, 1807 in Dunstable Mass.. She was born Abt. 1785 in NH.
Children of DANIEL LAKIN and HANNAH CROCKETT are:
2.i.DAVID9 LAKIN, b. Abt. 1807, NH.; d. September 22, 1863, Chesterville Me..
3.ii.NATHANIEL LAKIN, b. 1815, NH; d. 1886.
4.iii.JOSIAH JOSEPH LAKIN, b. 1808.
iv.HENRY LAKIN, b. 1802, of Carthage Me. 1839; m. EMILINE.
Notes for HENRY LAKIN:
He lived in Carthage Maine Bought land of Charles Morse in 1836 also Bought of Josiah lakin in 1831. also in Franklin co deeds in 1839 in Carthage he could not sign his name and made his mark X on deed in Oxford Co in 1836 .
v.SEWALL LAKIN, b. of Carthage Me. 1841.
Generation No. 2
2. DAVID9 LAKIN (DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born Abt. 1807 in NH., and died September 22, 1863 in Chesterville Me.. He married (1) LAURA LOISA ANN ADAMS December 17, 1836 in Hallowell Maine. She died October 10, 1847. He married (2) RACHEL LUFKIN June 12, 1848 in Chesterville Me., daughter of JAMES LUFKIN and ALICE MARROW. She was born July 29, 1819 in Phillips Me., and died February 08, 1892 in Chesterville Me..
Notes for DAVID LAKIN:
There was a place in Chesterville Maine called Lakins Ledge where there was a granite Quarry.
Children of DAVID LAKIN and LAURA ADAMS are:
5.i.JOHN GILMAN10 LAKIN, b. September 11, 1839, Chesterville Maine.
ii.STEVEN LAKIN, b. 1837.
iii.DAVID ADAMS LAKIN, b. June 11, 1842.
iv.LAURA ANN LAKIN, b. September 17, 1845.
v.GEORGE ADAMS LAKIN, b. December 05, 1846, Chesterville Me.; d. December 07, 1846, Chesterville Me..
Children of DAVID LAKIN and RACHEL LUFKIN are:
6.vi.LUCY JANE10 LAKIN, b. February 23, 1853, Chesterville Me.; d. November 15, 1937, Livermore Falls Me..
7.vii.GEORGE L LAKIN, b. July 23, 1848, Chesterville Me.; d. June 29, 1918, Phillips Me..
viii.ELLEN LAKIN, b. January 19, 1851.
ix.ELIZABETH A LAKIN, b. January 19, 1851, Chesterville Maine; d. March 06, 1858, Chesterville Maine.
x.HENRY S LAKIN, b. 1849, Chesterville Me.; d. November 22, 1862, Shipps Island La..
Notes for HENRY S LAKIN:
He died in Civil War.
xi.HIRAM W LAKIN, b. January 09, 1855, Chesterville Me.; d. 1948, Spokane Wash. or 1918????????????; m. ELVIRA.
Notes for HIRAM W LAKIN:
He was a Lawyer in Opportunity Washington.
xii.JAMES F LAKIN, b. December 10, 1857, Chesterville Me.; d. May 28, 1879, Phillips Me..
xiii.ALICE E LAKIN, b. December 10, 1857.
8.xiv.ELLA E LAKIN, b. April 11, 1860, Chesterville Me.; d. May 08, 1891, Phillips Maine.
xv.VESTA ANN LAKIN, b. 1859.
3. NATHANIEL9 LAKIN (DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born 1815 in NH, and died 1886. He married NANCY ADAMS, daughter of HEZIKIAH ADAMS. She was born 1825 in NH, and died 1901.
Children of NATHANIEL LAKIN and NANCY ADAMS are:
i.GEORGE10 LAKIN, b. 1845; d. 1861.
ii.RENA LAKIN, b. 1868; d. July 14, 1892; m. J H WEAVER.
iii.NEWALL J LAKIN, b. 1844; d. 1862, Shipps Island La..
Notes for NEWALL J LAKIN:
He died in Civil War.
iv.SYLVIA LAKIN, b. 1866, New Sharon maine; m. FRANK B (BENJAMIN FRANKLIN) ALLEN, July 12, 1887, Auburn Maine; b. 1860, New Sharon maine.
v.EUGENE E LAKIN, b. 1847; d. 1861.
vi.HARRIET E LAKIN, b. 1849; d. 1861.
vii.MARY A LAKIN, b. 1851; d. 1861.
viii.HANNAH J LAKIN, b. 1855; d. 1861.
ix.JAY S LAKIN, b. 1864; d. 1874.
x.HATTIE M LAKIN, b. 1863; d. 1876.
xi.NANCY V LAKIN, b. 1859; d. 1861.
xii.INFANT LAKIN, b. 1862; d. 1862.
xiii.CHARLES F LAKIN, b. 1856; d. 1858.
4. JOSIAH JOSEPH9 LAKIN (DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born 1808. He married SALLY TAGGETT September 04, 1832 in Temple Maine, daughter of JOHN TAGGART and HANNAH HAWES. She was born October 10, 1814 in Temple Me..
Notes for JOSIAH JOSEPH LAKIN:
He lived in Carthage Me bought land of Ben Weld in 1825 160 acres for 240.00 also on deeds of Carthage Maine in 1831 sold to Henry Lakin also in 1835.
Children of JOSIAH LAKIN and SALLY TAGGETT are:
9.i.CAROLINE ( CARRY A)10 LAKIN, b. June 15, 1844, Temple Maine; d. 1915, Rangley Me..
10.ii.MARY ELLEN LAKIN, b. December 27, 1839, Temple Maine; d. August 20, 1905.
iii.LIMAN HAWES LAKIN, b. June 11, 1835, Temple Maine.
iv.AUGUSTA EMERLIN LAKIN, b. April 28, 1837, Temple Maine.
v.ANDREW LAKIN, b. May 29, 1842, Temple Maine.
vi.CHARLES LAKIN, b. 1853; d. October 31, 1894.
vii.JOSIAH LAKIN, b. 1850.
Generation No. 3
5. JOHN GILMAN10 LAKIN (DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born September 11, 1839 in Chesterville Maine. He married (2) DELANA HODGKINS November 16, 1864 in Auburn Maine.
Child of JOHN GILMAN LAKIN is:
i.WILLIAM E ??11 LAKIN, b. 1861; d. November 28, 1940.
6. LUCY JANE10 LAKIN (DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born February 23, 1853 in Chesterville Me., and died November 15, 1937 in Livermore Falls Me.. She married CHARLES HENRY MITCHELL October 19, 1872 in Madrid Me., son of JESSE MITCHELL and ELVIRA KNAPP. He was born September 19, 1849 in Leeds, Androscoggin Co, Me, and died February 02, 1909 in Livermore Falls Me..
Notes for LUCY JANE LAKIN:
She was a school teacher in Phillips and Madrid Me. She was also the sister of Hiram Lakin Esq a lawyer in Opportunity Wa and also sister to Hon George Lakin Justus of the peace
Notes for CHARLES HENRY MITCHELL:
Charles Henry Mitchell was born in September, 1847, the son of Jessie and Elmira Mitchell of Letter E Plantation. On May 5, 1864, he enlisted from Letter E in Company I, 32nd Maine Infantry. The 32nd Maine was organized at Augusta in the spring of 1864, and was engaged in battles at the Wilderness, Spottsylvania and the siege of Petersburg. Before it was consolidated with the 31st Maine in December, 1864, the 32nd lost 85 men in battle and 117 to disease. Mitchell was transferred to Company I, 31st Maine Infantry, on December 1, 1864, and was later transferred to the 1st Veteran Reserve, which was made up of partially disabled soldiers who were not fit for regular duty. There is no record of his date of discharge. Mitchell married Lucy Jane Lakin, and in 1870 they lived with his parents in Letter E. In 1880 he had a farm in Letter E, and he and his wife had two children. He applied for a pension in June, 1892. In 1900, he and his wife and two sons lived in East Livermore, where he was a yard foreman at a paper mill. He died in 1909, and his widow applied for a pension in February of that year.
He was in civil war wounded at the battle of Petersburg, wounded on march to James River. He was a member of Kimbal post #88 G A R of Livermore Falls Me. He was Sheriff, Tax Collector, School Agent, and general factotum of Madrid Me. He lived in Letter E Plantation near Smalls Falls, when his children where born, after witch he moved to Knapp street in Livermore Falls( He bought land from his uncle Judge Cyrus Knapp and built a house on it ) in 1891. In the fall of 1905 he purchased the original Farrington homestead at the foot of Moose Hill, where he had a fine farm. He had been employed as Pulp Maker and later Yard Forman at the International Paper Company,s Otis Mill in Chisolm (Jay) Me., where he was killed by a freight car on Feb.2,1909. He and one of his crew, Mr Swan, were standing on the railroad track in the coal pocket when the Switcher backed a car down through the pocket. Mr Mitchell who was somewhat deaf, did not see or hear the car coming. Mr. swan did and shouted and jumped out of the way. The car struck Mr. Mitchell on the shoulder and he fell astride the rail. he received a terrible gash extending from his left knee up through the groin and his back was broken, presumably by his fall into the coal pocket below. He could be proud to state that he was descended from at least six mayflower passengers William Mullins, John Alden, Miles Standish, Stephen Hopkins,Francis Cook and Isacc Allerton. The fallowing story was written by Nettie Plant Mitchell, It was somewhere in the 1870's in the little township of Letter E that one of the most amusing incidents I ever heard of occurred. My father in law was Sheriff, School Agent, Tax Collector, and general factotum of that little settlement, wich I belive was made up of some seven family's. One family head "Old Dan" refused to pay his taxes, and after due time and notice Father Mitchell served notice upon the gentleman that he would take him out to Rangley to jail if his taxes were not paid by a certain date. Stubbornly the old man refused payment. When the day arrived, true to his promise, Father Mitchell arrived at the door with his horse and wagon to escort Dan to the promised destination, only to find him dressed in his best and awaiting the sherriff's arrival. "Now, Charles," Dan pleaded, "you won't really arrest me before we get to Rangley, will you?" Father Mitchell thought that would really make no difference so he promised. They jogged along comfortably enough and eventually drew up before the building wich contained the jail. "Now I hain't under arrest," Dan said, "an I'm goin' to pay you my tax money right now. I would have given it to you before, only I been wantin' to get to Rangley for quit a spell, and I couldn't figger any better way to do it. It taken quite a wile to get fourteen miles with oxen. Now you brought me out here, and it's up to you to see that I get back. If you arrest me now, I'll take you for false arrest 'cause her's my money, and you have to take it." Father Mitchell pocketed the money and singed the receipt for it. Dan asked him how long he reckoned to be in town, as he had some errands to do. "Well," Father Mitchell replied, " I guess I'll go over to brother Joe's and sample Nancy's cooking, and I plan to be back here by four o'clock. If you are going home with me be here!" The two went their separate ways leaving the horses hitched in the jail house shed. Promptly at four Father Mitchell appeared to find his wagon piled to capacity with purchases Dan had made, and the old man sitting complacently on the wagon seat, awaiting his arrival. "Well, Charles, I'm ready if you be. Guess I've got everything I calculated on," said Dan. Father Mitchell had brought him down here, it was his responsibility to deliver him back to his door, whence he had taken him. silently Father Mitchell began methodically to unload his wagon and was piling the goods against the shed wall when Dan began vigorously to protest. However, Father claimed that while he might be obligated to return Dan to his home, there was no law on earth that could make him turn his wagon into a free delivery cart. The upshot of it all was that Dan paid the two dollars and reloaded the wagon under the eagle eye and expert direction of the owner of the vehicle. the fourteen mile return ride was negotiated in silence. later it came to Father Mitchell's ears that Dan was advising his neighbors not to try anything on Charles "for it won't work."
Children of LUCY LAKIN and CHARLES MITCHELL are:
11.i.JAMES MARION11 MITCHELL, b. April 23, 1878, Letter E. Plantation Me.; d. March 07, 1937, Fayette Me..
12.ii.JANE E. MITCHELL, b. 1873, Letter E Plantation Me.; d. 1949.
13.iii.CLARA SUSAN MITCHELL, b. July 25, 1876, Letter E Plantation Me.; d. 1962.
14.iv.JOHN ALFRED (REV) MITCHELL, b. May 12, 1886, Letter E Plantation Me.; d. December 19, 1970, Livermore Falls Me..
v.BENJAMIN CHICK MITCHELL, b. 1880, Letter E Plantation Me.; d. 1955, Livermore Falls Me.; m. GURTUDE BURWOOD, August 21, 1927; b. 1890; d. 1961.
Notes for BENJAMIN CHICK MITCHELL:
He had no children of his own, but raised his nephew Ben the son of his brother Charles. He also took care of his mother after his fathers death, he lived on the home farm until it burned in 1942 then he moved to High School Hill in Livermore Falls Me. He was a very upright man and honest man. He was in the U S Marine Corps and served in the Spanish American War, on board the Flag Ship, the Olympia.
15.vi.CHARLES RALPH MITCHELL, b. October 26, 1888, Madrid Me.; d. January 10, 1961, Livermore Falls Me..
7. GEORGE L10 LAKIN (DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born July 23, 1848 in Chesterville Me., and died June 29, 1918 in Phillips Me.. He married (1) AMANDA L STEVENS 1877. She was born August 02, 1854, and died February 27, 1891. He married (2) ADDIE F HARDY April 30, 1892 in Phillips Me., daughter of ORRIN HARDY and MARY SEARLES. She was born Abt. 1873 in Weld Maine.
Notes for GEORGE L LAKIN:
He was Justice of the Peace, and the last proprietor of the Willows Hotel In Phillips Maine.
Children of GEORGE LAKIN and AMANDA STEVENS are:
16.i.ETHEL B11 LAKIN, b. December 20, 1880; d. August 23, 1935.
ii.J L LAKIN, b. 1878; d. September 01, 1878.
iii.A L LAKIN, b. 1879; d. June 03, 1879.
Children of GEORGE LAKIN and ADDIE HARDY are:
17.iv.HENRY GEORGE11 LAKIN, b. July 20, 1894; d. January 06, 1961.
18.v.HERBERT FRANK LAKIN, b. June 10, 1897, Phillips Maine; d. May 20, 1978.
8. ELLA E10 LAKIN (DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born April 11, 1860 in Chesterville Me., and died May 08, 1891 in Phillips Maine. She married (1) GEORGE WING, son of JESSE WING and SARAH SINGLES. He was born April 27, 1851 in Phillips Maine, and died June 07, 1922 in Phillips Maine. She married (2) GEORGE WING April 11, 1876 in Phillips Me., son of JESSE WING and SARAH SINGLES. He was born April 27, 1851 in Phillips Maine, and died June 07, 1922 in Phillips Maine.
Children of ELLA LAKIN and GEORGE WING are:
19.i.MINNIE11 WING, b. January 02, 1877, Phillips Maine; d. January 26, 1927, Madrid Maine.
20.ii.EVA WING, b. December 03, 1878; d. August 1974.
21.iii.GRACE WING, b. June 26, 1885, Phillips Maine; d. March 14, 1937.
22.iv.ADA FIELDS WING, b. May 09, 1887, Phillips Maine; d. February 07, 1962.
9. CAROLINE ( CARRY A)10 LAKIN (JOSIAH JOSEPH9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born June 15, 1844 in Temple Maine, and died 1915 in Rangley Me.. She married (1) JOHN F ROYAL. She married (2) PHILBRICK GILES 1884. He was born 1842, and died 1919.
Children of CAROLINE LAKIN and JOHN ROYAL are:
i.ROSE11 ROYAL, b. 1868; d. 1902; m. RUFUS BLAKE PORTER, May 16, 1886, Rangley Maine.
ii.EMMA IRUNS ROYAL.
iii.EDGAR ROYAL, m. (1) VIOLLET A OAKS; m. (2) RUBY ESTEY; m. (3) ALICE SOULE.
iv.JENNY ROYAL, b. 1874; d. 1942; m. WESTON U TOOTHAKER; b. of Phillips Me..
Children of CAROLINE LAKIN and PHILBRICK GILES are:
23.v.MAUDE MAE11 GILES, b. May 08, 1885; d. January 21, 1976.
vi.PHILL L GILES, b. 1887; d. 1902.
10. MARY ELLEN10 LAKIN (JOSIAH JOSEPH9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born December 27, 1839 in Temple Maine, and died August 20, 1905. She married (2) JAMES M ADAMS 1900.
Child of MARY ELLEN LAKIN is:
24.i.GEORGE NELSON11 LAKIN, b. February 18, 1864, Wilton Me.; d. May 18, 1941, Wilton Me..
Generation No. 4
11. JAMES MARION11 MITCHELL (LUCY JANE10 LAKIN, DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born April 23, 1878 in Letter E. Plantation Me., and died March 07, 1937 in Fayette Me.. He married NETTIE ESTTELLE PLANT August 23, 1909 in Livermore Falls Me., daughter of WALTER PLANT and ELIZABETH ELA. She was born March 23, 1886 in Fayette Me., and died March 07, 1981 in Fayette Me..
Notes for JAMES MARION MITCHELL:
He left home at age 14 and lived with his sister Clara. The story was that he worked in a spool mill and was to bring his money home, well one day he bought a new shotgun instead and had a fight with his father and left. He was in the Navy, served on Ship Olimpia in 1901 as a stoker., had a tattoo of a cracker jack on his left forearm . He had asthma, and died of stomach cancer. He met his wife at his fathers funeral. At the time of his fathers death he was working in the woods as a scarfer, in Bingham Me. He lived on Moose Hill when he first was married then later moved to a farm in Livermore falls just off the Souther road, where his daughter Marion was born. in 1912 he bought the old town farm on Fayette Ridge for 1800 eighteen hundred dollars.(his grandson Gary Mitchell now lives there) The Farm burned in 1962 and a new little home was built. (Garry built a Log Cabin and Garage on the property) He worked in the grinder room at the International paper co. He road a two wheel horse car to wok until he bought a Model T Ford in 1924. He lay in bed for six years waiting to died from cancer. He was a very quiet and private man, who meant what he said and did not repeat himself. For a wedding present he received a horse named Topsy from his father in law Walter Plant. He was about 5' 8'' tall and weighed about 160 lbs. had dark hair and dark eyes with a dark completion. He was a verry neat man.
Notes for NETTIE ESTTELLE PLANT:
She was a school teacher,Librarian, News paper reporter for 72 years, poet, and noted Maine Story teller, the Renaissance Woman of Manie. She appeared on television on a Bicentennial Minute in 1976 and on the American experience, she told the story of Emmaline to Judith Rosener, it was a best seller. She graduated high school Valedictorian and on the senior class trip went to Washington DC and shook the hand of Theodore Roosevelt. She was well known and loved by all who new her. She could drive a team of horses, but never learned to drive a car. She was born on Moose Hill at the end of the Limber Lost road. She also was Interviewed by Bethany Aronow for the Collage of the Atlantic's Oral History Collection. She also had an article in the US Senate's Congressional Record on Febuary 13, 1976.
Children of JAMES MITCHELL and NETTIE PLANT are:
i.CHARLES RALPH12 MITCHELL, b. July 04, 1918, Fayette Me.; d. July 13, 2001, Livermore Falls Maine; m. (2) JOSEPHINE ELLA SEAVEY, March 06, 1954, Minot Me.; b. June 30, 1928, Rangely Me. Lower Dallas Plantion; d. February 02, 2002, Auburn Maine.
Notes for CHARLES RALPH MITCHELL:
He went to work at the age of 14, his father was sick with cancer. He was in the Military Police ZI Battalion G2 General Intelligence, in World War Two. He was in Algeria in North Africa, received the rank of Tec. 5 . After his wife left him he raised his five children by himself . the oldest being 10 and the youngest being almost 2. He was a hard working man who provided well for his family, if he couldn't earn it he didn't want it, he was always poor but all ways honest. A better model of right has never lived, he taught his children to work for what you get and be honest and treat people fairly as you have to sleep with yourself. He was verry wise. He lived in New Auburn when his first child was born, but soon after he bought a home in west turner from Clarence Keene ,in 1955, he lived there until 1982 when he had a stroke and lost the use of his left side. In the late 50.s he owned two trucks and peddled lumber for Ernest Wilkins, his daughter Noreen was named for his wife. He later worked for Paris manufacturing in South Paris until his Retirement. He is a life member of the United Furniture Workers of America. he stood about 6 feet tall and weighed 292 lbs. before his stroke , he is a vegetarian. He lost all his hair at the age of 36. wwi enlistment record dec 22 1942 portland me
Notes for JOSEPHINE ELLA SEAVEY:
She is a High School Grad and an Med Tech has worked in many Nursing homes and also in shoe shops.
ii.MARION ESTELLE MITCHELL, b. August 28, 1910, Livermore Falls Me.; m. HORACE DAVENPORT, August 28, 1932, Fayette Me.; b. March 25, 1900; d. March 29, 1986.
Notes for MARION ESTELLE MITCHELL:
She was a school teacher in Chesterville Me. The book A Time A Life A Recollection, by Janet Folk, was about Marion.
Notes for HORACE DAVENPORT:
He was a Dairy Farmer in Wayne Me.
iii.LUCY ELIZABETH MITCHELL, b. November 01, 1914, Fayette Me; d. June 27, 2003; m. HARLAND L KENNISON, November 30, 1940, Oakland Maine; b. July 19, 1919, Oakland Maine.
Notes for HARLAND L KENNISON:
He was Herdsman for Raymond Keene in Auburn Me. Live on route 202 in Greene Me.
iv.RODGER HARRIS MITCHELL, b. July 28, 1916, Fayette Me; d. May 25, 1932, Fayette Me.
Notes for RODGER HARRIS MITCHELL:
He was a very smart and talented young man, died from a burst appendix.
v.MARGARET VIOLA MITCHELL, b. May 04, 1920, Fayette Me; d. October 29, 1994; m. (1) JOSEPH P BARBIONI; b. December 17, 1901; d. January 21, 1973, Turner Maine; m. (2) SARAGRASS.
Notes for MARGARET VIOLA MITCHELL:
She ran Ro JO animal shelter in Turner Me. Went to Kents hill school, and Unitversity of Boston. worked for the International Paper Company. she was in World War two.
vi.ALMON WATERS MITCHELL, b. February 04, 1923, Fayette Me.; d. May 08, 1993; m. (1) MARIE YEVETTE CROUETAU COURTEAU, September 16, 1946; b. March 31, 1926, Jay Maine; d. September 07, 1990; m. (2) LEONA GIFFORD STEVENS, March 01, 1963, Maine; m. (3) EVELYN P PEASE, July 14, 1980, Maine.
Notes for ALMON WATERS MITCHELL:
He retired from international paper co in Jay Maine he also owned equipment and plowed the town of Fayette Maine enlistement date 1 26 1943 portland
vii.PHEOBE CONSTANCE MITCHELL, b. June 03, 1925, Fayette Me; m. (2) FLOYED C LADD; m. (3) PERCY WALTON, March 23, 1946; b. February 01, 1902, Brunswick Me..
Notes for PHEOBE CONSTANCE MITCHELL:
She worked for Foster Manufacturing. She is a published poet. She lives in Chesterville Me.
viii.RANDY TWIN MITCHELL, b. 1912, Fayette Maine; d. 1912, Fayette Maine.
ix.RAY TWIN MITCHELL, b. 1912, Fayette Maine; d. 1912, Fayette Maine.
x.JOHN MITCHELL, b. 1927, Farmington Maine; d. 1927, Farmington Maine.
12. JANE E.11 MITCHELL (LUCY JANE10 LAKIN, DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born 1873 in Letter E Plantation Me., and died 1949. She married ALBERT WALTON August 04, 1894 in Livermore Falls Maine, son of SIMEON WALTON and SUSAN MOSHER. He was born May 06, 1866 in Livermore Falls Maine, and died 1947.
Children of JANE MITCHELL and ALBERT WALTON are:
i.CLARENCE12 WALTON, b. June 10, 1895; d. 1918.
Notes for CLARENCE WALTON:
He died in the Influenza epidemic .
ii.LILLIAN M WALTON, b. February 23, 1901; m. JAMES REYNOLDS, November 11, 1920, Waterville Maine.
iii.HELENA WALTON, b. November 12, 1899; m. MOORE.
13. CLARA SUSAN11 MITCHELL (LUCY JANE10 LAKIN, DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born July 25, 1876 in Letter E Plantation Me., and died 1962. She married ALMON WALTON April 26, 1896 in Livermore Falls Me., son of SIMEON WALTON and ELIZABETH SAWTELL. He was born September 07, 1868, and died November 08, 1921 in Mercer Maine.
Children of CLARA MITCHELL and ALMON WALTON are:
i.PERCY12 WALTON, b. February 01, 1902, Brunswick Me.; m. PHEOBE CONSTANCE MITCHELL, March 23, 1946; b. June 03, 1925, Fayette Me.
Notes for PHEOBE CONSTANCE MITCHELL:
She worked for Foster Manufacturing. She is a published poet. She lives in Chesterville Me.
ii.HAROLD WALTON, b. February 10, 1897, Livermore Falls me.; m. ADA ALBERTA SOBIE, June 30, 1918; b. 1893, Canada.
iii.DORIS PEARL WALTON, b. April 20, 1899, Livermore Falls me.; m. CHARLES RAYMOND (REV) BROOKS, August 07, 1921; b. October 23, 1898, P E I Canada.
14. JOHN ALFRED (REV)11 MITCHELL (LUCY JANE10 LAKIN, DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born May 12, 1886 in Letter E Plantation Me., and died December 19, 1970 in Livermore Falls Me.. He married FLORENCE EWENS August 16, 1913. She was born October 24, 1883 in VT., and died March 09, 1973 in Livermore Falls Me..
Notes for JOHN ALFRED (REV) MITCHELL:
He was a Reverand, Missionary in Florida, and had a religious paper, The Fath and Prayer Witness. He was called DR. Sunshine. He lived at 17 Maple street in Livermore Falls Me. He also had been a Barber, and care taker in the off season for the Riverside Hotel.
Children of JOHN MITCHELL and FLORENCE EWENS are:
i.JOHN E12 MITCHELL, b. October 14, 1916, Livermore Falls me.; d. March 27, 1970, of Lockjaw; m. ELLENOR BURGESS; b. April 27, 1919, Leeds Me.; d. April 30, 1970.
Notes for JOHN E MITCHELL:
He worked for K H Foster and then for Diaz Corp of Jay Me.
ii.EMILY MITCHELL, m. PERCY PERKINS.
15. CHARLES RALPH11 MITCHELL (LUCY JANE10 LAKIN, DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born October 26, 1888 in Madrid Me., and died January 10, 1961 in Livermore Falls Me.. He married BEULAH ALDEN November 02, 1927.
Notes for CHARLES RALPH MITCHELL:
He served in World War One.
Child of CHARLES MITCHELL and BEULAH ALDEN is:
i.BENJAMIN C12 MITCHELL, b. February 08, 1931; m. PHYLLIS A HUNT, March 10, 1951; b. August 29, 1930.
Notes for BENJAMIN C MITCHELL:
He lived on High School Hill in Livermore Falls Me..
16. ETHEL B11 LAKIN (GEORGE L10, DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born December 20, 1880, and died August 23, 1935. She married (1) ARTHUR KEMPTON December 25, 1899. He was born July 04, 1867, and died December 23, 1940. She married (2) DORR HOLLIS July 05, 1915 in Freeman me.. He was born December 1869.
Children of ETHEL LAKIN and ARTHUR KEMPTON are:
i.GURTUDE12 KEMPTON, b. January 13, 1908, Phillips Maine; m. HOWARD THOMAS, June 04, 1936; d. May 13, 1990.
ii.SARAH KEMPTON, m. REAL F BUBIER, September 06, 1924.
17. HENRY GEORGE11 LAKIN (GEORGE L10, DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born July 20, 1894, and died January 06, 1961. He married (1) CELIA E WELCH March 21, 1931, daughter of JOSEPH WELCH and OLIVE MILLETT. She was born August 18, 1874 in Wilton Maine. He married (2) GLAYDS HOLBROCK August 25, 1934.
Notes for HENRY GEORGE LAKIN:
World War One Vet.
Child of HENRY LAKIN and CELIA WELCH is:
18. HERBERT FRANK11 LAKIN (GEORGE L10, DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born June 10, 1897 in Phillips Maine, and died May 20, 1978. He married SARAH LOUSE MARSON March 15, 1921 in East Dixfield Maine, daughter of ALPHONSO MARSON and SARAH HEWEY. She was born 1899 in Avon Maine, and died 1972.
Notes for HERBERT FRANK LAKIN:
World War One Vet.
Children of HERBERT LAKIN and SARAH MARSON are:
i.ZELMA AGNES12 LAKIN, b. October 31, 1921; d. February 08, 1986; m. CHARLES ALFRED BUBIER, July 14, 1940; b. June 16, 1916, Jay Maine; d. October 25, 1996.
ii.HERBERT FRANK (JR) LAKIN, b. 1924; m. (1) BEVERLY; m. (2) GLORIA FRANCES POST; m. (3) ANNETTE L ORAM, January 20, 1945; d. October 25, 1996.
iii.GEORGE W LAKIN, b. March 02, 1923; d. 1925.
iv.HELEN L LAKIN, b. March 08, 1925; d. 1925.
v.HERBERT CHESTER LAKIN, b. March 17, 1927.
vi.GLORIA F LAKIN, b. 1939.
vii.GEORGE R LAKIN, b. 1949.
19. MINNIE11 WING (ELLA E10 LAKIN, DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born January 02, 1877 in Phillips Maine, and died January 26, 1927 in Madrid Maine. She married ALONZO LELAND HUNTINGTON October 07, 1894 in Madrid Maine. He was born October 03, 1861 in Madrid Maine, and died November 29, 1923 in Madrid Maine.
Children of MINNIE WING and ALONZO HUNTINGTON are:
i.ELLERY12 HUNTINGTON, m. (1) ?, 1924, Madrid Maine; m. (2) BELLE S LAKE WALLACE, December 24, 1930; m. (3) ROSIE SARAH SKEETUP, June 02, 1938; b. August 06, 1897, Wilton Maine; d. March 12, 1946; m. (4) JENNIE BLANCHE SKEETUP, September 28, 1947; b. November 10, 1902, Madrid Maine.
ii.LEWIS HUNINGTON, b. June 28, 1895; d. May 19, 1905, Madrid, Franklin, Me.
iii.ELLA MAY HUNINGTON, b. November 05, 1898, Madrid Maine; d. February 28, 1967; m. CHARLES ELROY KINNEY; b. May 21, 1889, Madrid Maine; d. April 26, 1977.
iv.ARTHUR CLARENCE HUNINGTON, b. October 08, 1903; d. March 17, 1974.
20. EVA11 WING (ELLA E10 LAKIN, DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born December 03, 1878, and died August 1974. She married (2) CHARLES ALMOND WILBER May 02, 1903 in Phillips Me.. He was born 1874 in Phillips Maine, and died September 20, 1955.
Child of EVA WING is:
i.EMMA12 WING, b. August 05, 1896, Phillips Maine; d. October 15, 1972.
21. GRACE11 WING (ELLA E10 LAKIN, DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born June 26, 1885 in Phillips Maine, and died March 14, 1937. She married CLINTON W HARNDEN October 15, 1910 in Phillips Me.. He was born 1871 in Phillips Maine, and died 1948.
Children of GRACE WING and CLINTON HARNDEN are:
ii.ADA HARNDEN, b. October 29, 1921; m. ALBERT TYLER, November 11, 1939; b. November 11, 1939; d. 1985.
22. ADA FIELDS11 WING (ELLA E10 LAKIN, DAVID9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born May 09, 1887 in Phillips Maine, and died February 07, 1962. She married ARTHUR W STORER June 19, 1910 in Phillips Me.. He was born 1869 in Phillips Maine, and died 1939.
Child of ADA WING and ARTHUR STORER is:
i.2 CHILDREN12 STORER.
23. MAUDE MAE11 GILES (CAROLINE ( CARRY A)10 LAKIN, JOSIAH JOSEPH9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born May 08, 1885, and died January 21, 1976. She married CLARENCE GILES.
Children of MAUDE GILES and CLARENCE GILES are:
ii.PHILBRICK GILES, b. Rangley Me.; d. 1902.
24. GEORGE NELSON11 LAKIN (MARY ELLEN10, JOSIAH JOSEPH9, DANIEL8, WINSLOW7, ROBINSON6, JAMES5, WILLIAM4, WILLIAM3, WILLIAM (LIEUT.)2, WILLIAM1) was born February 18, 1864 in Wilton Me., and died May 18, 1941 in Wilton Me.. He married (1) LOUISA SEARLES December 19, 1897, daughter of JOHN SEARLES and LYDIA JENKIN. She was born 1868 in Perkins Plt maine, and died 1933. He married (2) SARAH M RAYMOND August 13, 1911.
Children of GEORGE LAKIN and LOUISA SEARLES are:
i.MARY OLIVE12 LAKIN, b. April 05, 1890, Washington plant. Me; d. 1968; m. GUY LEON CHANDLER, December 22, 1906, Washington Plant. Me.; b. September 04, 1888; d. December 24, 1962.
ii.GEORGE ARCHIE LAKIN, b. 1893; d. 1974; m. (1) HATTIE WELCH; b. 1898, Wilton Maine; m. (2) AGNES H IRVING, December 24, 1916; m. (3) ESTHER A KNOWLES, April 12, 1919; b. 1901; d. 1965.
iii.BESSIE MYRTLE LAKIN, b. June 27, 1894, Bryon Maine.