Re: Warren Long nebraska
My Long Grandparents are as follows:
James Burgess Long B: 14 Feb 1821 in VA, d: 8 May 1891 in NE
m: 27 Jun 1844 in Elkhart, Indiana to
Frances Jane Trimble B: 15 May 1821 in VA, d: 13 Jul 1890 in St. Edward, Boone, NE
1. Winfield Scott Long b: 1845 in Jackson Twp, Elkhart, IN
2. Warren Long b: 3 Feb 1848 in Jackson Twp, Elkhart, IN
m: Barbara Ellen Switzer in Iowa
3. Adeline Mary Long b: 1850 in Iowa ?, m: Marcus Eugene Phelps
4. Jennie Trimble Long b: 1853 Goshen, IN m: 1874 to James West Reynoldson
5. Elihu (Hoot) T. Long, Sr. b: 8 May 1855 in Marengo, Iowa m: 1894 to Anna Warner
Parents and child #2-5 all buried in St. Edward, NE, Evergreen Cemetery.
The W. Scott you refer to matches for birth date but not on his father, James.
Seems like this has possibilities though.I know zip about Winfield Scott.
What do you think?Contact me at my email.