In my family tree, there are five Robert Liddon's (three of them are my ancestors), the first was a grandson of Roger and Joan Liddon. (Please note, some of this was loosely put together, and also, many dates are approximate).
Roger and Joan Liddon had three known children, Richard Liddon, born 1575 in Axminster, Devon, England, Nicolas Liddon, born 1576 in Axminster, and Joan Liddon, born 1579 in Axminster.
Richard Liddon married Avis Hocken on April 7th 1594 in Dartmouth, Devon. They had one known son, Robert Liddon I.
Robert Liddon I and his wife (married 1615, Axminster) had four known children, Robert Liddon II born 1618 in Axminster, Timothy Liddon born 1629 in Axminster, Ann Liddon (unknown when born) died 1625 in Axminster, and Elizabeth Liddon (unknown when born) also died 1625 in Axminster.
Robert Liddon II and his wife, Elizabeth, had three known children, (Female) Liddon born 1649 in Axminster, Robert Liddon III ("the Younger") born 1653 in Axminster, Elizabeth Liddon also born 1653 in Axminster.
Robert Liddon "the Younger" and his wife, Bridget Tucker (born 1656 in Axminster, d/o William Tucker I and his wife, Armonel), had seven known children, Hannah Liddon born 1672 and died June 21st 1672 in Axminster, Robert Liddon IV born 1673 in Axminster, Armonel Liddon born 1675 in Axminster, Elizabeth Liddon born 1678 in Axminster, William Liddon born 1680 in Axminster, John Liddon I born 1682 in Axminster, Samuel Liddon I born 1691 in Axminster.
Armonel Liddon and her husband, Joseph Guppy (born 1676 in Axminster, s/o Benjamin and Mary Guppy), who were married February 18th 1695, had eight known children, the youngest of which, Armonel Guppy born 1719 in Axminster, married John Swain I, on December 15th 1738 in Dorset, England. They had one known son, John Swain II, born 1740 in Lyme Regis, Dorset.
John Swain II and his wife, Martha Smallwood (born July 1744 in Lyme Regis d/o Joseph Smallwood and Elizabeth "Betty" Mumford), who were married January 4th 1763 in Lyme Regis, had nine children.
I descend from their son Joseph Swain, born 1764 in Lyme Regis, who married Lydia Roberts, born 1764 d/o Thomas Roberts and Elizabeth Runyard, on May 25 1788 in Burton Bradstock, Dorset, and I also descend from their daughter Mary Swain, who married William Hooke, born Feb 13 1770 s/o Edward Hooke and Mary North on Nov 24 1795 in Lyme Regis
Joseph and Lydia's son, John Swain, born November 9th 1790 in Burton Bradstock, married his cousin Jane Hooke, daughter of William and Mary, on December 15th 1817 in Lyme Regis. From John and Jane, my line is as follows,
1. Giles Roberts Swain, born born April 5th 1822 in Bradpole, Dorset, and died March 1st 1893 in Hackney, London. He married Harriet Lockyer, born 1829 in Ware, Hertfordshire, daughter of John Lockyer and Mary Salter, in June Quarter of 1851 in Edmonton, England. She died March 23rd 1911. They were both buried in Abney Park Cemetery.
2. Jessie Lydia Swain, born March Quarter 1859 in Shoreditch and died March 5th 1937. She married Arthur Joseph Briscoe, born 1861 in London s/o Joseph Henry Briscoe and Elizabeth Blake, in 1882 in Hackney. He died September 5th 1927 in Southwark, London. They were both buried in Abney Park Cemetery.
3. Roland Swain "Rowly" Briscoe, born April 19th 1887 in Dalston, London, and died December 6th 1956 in Duncan, British Columbia, Canada. He married Florence Ellen Clark, born 1890 in East Dulwich, London d/o Charles Frederick Clark and Florence Coker, in June Quarter 1915 in Rochford, Essex. She died August 27th 1972 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
4. Daniel John "Danny" Briscoe, born September 15th 1919 in Vancouver, died September 1997. He married first, M. Noble, who he later divorced, and secondly he married Evelyn "Eve" (nee Borthwick) Angel.
5. My grandmother (daughter of Daniel and his first wife)
6. My mother