Jeremiah & Isiah MEDLICOTT of Bishops Castle, Shropshire
There is a photo of a 3 page Transfer of Mortgage document dated 25 March 1855 relating to property of Jeremiah Medlicott and his father Isiah Medlicott, beginning in 1823 ........
Part of the property is in the township of and parish of Wentnor, Shropshire, adjacent to the road from Baschurch to Shrewsbury. This part is shown in a detailed plan. There is a second piece of property in Bishops Castle, Shropshire, which belongs to the Bull Inn.