Re: Wife of Mark Mizell "the younger" father of Gliston W. Mizell
Otis Fuller told me that you are a Mizell researcher in Alabama. He also said that Gliston Mizell was Millicent "Milly" Mizell's brother. Milly Mizell is my GGG Grandmother. She married William Cullen Clark JUL 28, 1828.
Name: William Cullen CLARK
Birth: 1798 in Hancock Co., Georgia
Death: Death: aft 1860 Muscogee Co., Georgia
Father: Drury I. CLARK b: ABT 1770 in North Carolina
Mother: Abrahana HOLLAND
Marriage 1: Millicent “Milly” MEASLES (Mizell) b: ABT 1798 in North Carolina
• Married: 28 JUL 1828
1. Martha Elizabeth CLARK
2. Drury Jackson CLARK b: BET 1824 and 1830 in Georgia
3. Susan Ann CLARK b: 25 DEC 1832 in Muskogee Co., Georgia
4. George Washington CLARK b: 4 JUL 1834 in Georgia
5. John Taylor CLARK , Sr. b: 1843 in Florida
6. James Madison CLARK b: 8 MAR 1845 in Georgia
Name: Susan Ann CLARK
Birth: 25 DEC 1832 in Muskogee County, Georgia
Death: 27 NOV 1916 Mayo Junction, Lafayette County, Florida
Burial: Rogers Cemetery Day, Lafayette County, Florida
Father: William Cullen CLARK b: 1798 in Hancock Co., GA
Mother: Millicent MEASLES (Mizell) b: ABT 1798 in NC
Marriage 1: Abraham “Abram” Bell b: 15 AUG 1830 in Decatur Co., Georgia to Duncan Bell, Sr. and d: 29 MAR 1900 in Mayo Junction, Lafayette County, FL
• Married: 17 SEP 1857 in Madison County, Florida
Note: In 1900 Susan was living with her Daughter, Johanna Clark-Toole and husband Augustus Toole in Day, Lafayette County, Florida after the death of her husband Abram Bell.
1. Joanna BELL b: 14 AUG 1858 in Mayo Junction, Lafayette County Florida
2. Judge W. BELL b: 4 OCT 1860 in Mayo Junction, Lafayette County Florida
3. Susan Ann BELL b: 6 MAY 1869 in Mayo Junction, Lafayette Co., Florida
4. William Andrew BELL b: 30 SEP 1871 in Mayo Junction, Lafayette Co., FL
5. Sarah Ann COWART b: 1 APR 1877 in Mayo Junction, Lafayette Co., FL
6. Laura BELL b: 1880 in Mayo Junction, Lafayette Co., Florida
Judge W. Bell was my Great Grandfather...
I am trying to find a Mizell family tree of my line of Mizell going back to Luke Mizell I at least and preferably to France. Any information, stories, pictures, etc. is greatly appreciated.
I live in the Florida Panhandle just south of Dothan Alabama near a little hamlet called Bascom, FL on Quail Ridge Farm. I am a retired FL higher education administrator and corporate training director.